18

TW: swearing

Your Pov

Next thing I know I'm sitting in Sapnap's gaming chair. He stood next to me and loaded a creative Minecraft world and told me all the controls. When I got the hang of them he taught me a few tricks, like the water/hay clutch. After I got those down he loaded me in a survival world. I started collecting resources and it became night. He pointed out a few different mobs out to me and I kept exploring the world when I came across a cute green mob with 4 legs.

"What are you?" I muttered to myself. I got closer to it and hit it. It started making hissing noises so I backed up a little bit. I thought I was safe so I got closer to it when all of a sudden it blew up.

"HOly fUcK what was that?!?!" I yelled when the screen popped up telling me that I died. Sapnap was laughing at me and I blushed. 

I finally made him laugh :)

"That was a creeper. They explode when you get too close to them." he explained when he was done laughing.

My heart was beating a million miles a minute. That really scared me. I pressed respawn and tried to find my stuff. After about ten minutes I gave up.

"Ok, lets do one more thing and I'll let you stop." he said. I nodded and he leaned over to the mouse. He exited the world and joined this thing called Hipixel. He loaded in and clicked on a person.

"You are going to play bedwars. You have to protect your bed..." he continued to explain the rules before I joined a game.

 The first game my bed was destroyed and I immediately fell into the void. I played  so many games. I am so determined to win one. Sapnap stayed standing by me the whole time, giving me tips and pointing out  mistakes I made. I kept playing and it was almost 8pm at this point. 

This game I made it to the final three with my bed not destroyed. I was Red team and blue and yellow were still alive. yellow was next to me and blue was across the map. I let yellow bridge to me (like Sapnap suggested) and knocked him off his bridge last second. I then used their bridge to go and destroy their bed. When they respawned I killed them with half a heart left. I took the iron and gold from their generator and bought a golden apple and some wool. I bridged over to blue who was just sitting in their base. they didn't notice me so I hit them twice before they hit me. They were really good at fighting, but I beat them barely. 

When the victory message went across the screen I smiled. Sapnap quickly took a picture of me at his setup with the victory screen in the background. He started jumping up and down in celebration

"Lets goooo!!" he yelled "You got your first ever bedwars win y/n!" he continued, picking me up in a hug. I hugged him back and he let me go. He held up his hand for a high five and I happily gave him one. 

"Come on y/n we have to tell everybody!" he yelled. he looked like a happy puppy so I followed him. He burst into Dream's room.

"Dream guess what!" he yelled, Dream looked at him confused, "Y/n just got her first ever bedwars win!"

"No way, I didn't know you played Minecraft y/n! Congrats!" he exclaimed, giving me a hug.

"Woah that's dope y/n, congrats. Maybe we can play sometime." Jack said, giving me a fist bump.

"Thanks, and maybe one day we will." I giggled at their excitement.

Sapnap then led me to George's room where him and Niki were editing her version of the ylyl.

"Guess what guys" Sapnap said.

"What" George and Niki said.

"Y/n just got her first ever win on bedwars!" Sapnap smiled.