16

TW: swearing

Your Pov

Sapnap gets in the car and tells me to drive. I start to question him but decide against. I hit the gas and get back on the main road. Once I get far enough away I ask him:

"What was that about?"

"Oh um I thought I saw something in the dark and got freaked out." he said.

"Ok. How much did you put in?"

"I put in a little over 10 gallons. The tank isn't quite full but I didn't want to stay there much longer. It cost a little over $30." he replied.

I hmm a response and focus on driving. We aren't too far from my house and I realize I don't remember how dirty my house is. I'm going to be really embarrassed if it's dirty. I pull in the driveway and unbuckle my seatbelt.

"Stay in the car for a minute, I need to check something." I say, slamming the door and running inside. I check the kitchen and see a few dishes in the sink. I stop to put them in the dishwasher and move to the living room where a few blankets are laying out. I fold them and head into the guest bathroom. It is clean but I put a few towels and extra toilet paper in the cupboard under the sink.  I check my bathroom and its clean besides all the makeup I have on the sink. I decide to leave it. That leaves my room. I open the door and freeze; there are clothes laying all over. It looks like a tornado went through my room. I left all the clothes and shoes laying out from earlier today when I was trying to decide what to wear. I cant clean it all up tonight so I sigh and run back out to my car.

"Ok, you can come in now. Walk through the kitchen, take a left at the hallway. First door on the left is the guest bathroom." I say when I open the back seat and unload my clothes from earlier. We head inside and he goes to the bathroom and I go to my bathroom to get him blankets and pillows for the couch. I set them down and when I pass the guest room on my way to my room I yell at Sapnap:

"I'm going to bed. Everything you need should be on the couch. If you get hungry or thirsty help yourself to whatever is in the kitchen."

"Ok." he yells back. I get in my room and put on some gray shorts and a white tank top. I hop in bed and as soon as I lay down I close my eyes and fall asleep.

....

Sapnap Pov

Y/n tells me to help myself to things in the kitchen, soon after I hear her door shut. I finish brushing my teeth and head out to the living room. Sure enough there is a stack of pillows and blankets on the couch. She also left the TV remote on top of the stack. I walk around looking for an outlet to plug my charger into. I do and I then make the couch look like a bed and turn out the light and lay down. I open my phone to try and sleep. I can't stop thinking about that guy at the gas station. I can't believe y/n didn't see him. He was only 10-20 feet away from her door. I would hate for something to happen to her. 

Instinctively I open discord and see Wilbur online, so I message him.

Sapnap: hey wilbur, hows life?

hello, life has been pretty busy lately. Tommy has been having me in a ton of vlogs and Ive been trying to write more music :WilburSoot

Sapnap: thats good wilbur, ik you like making content :)

yes, i do. what about you, what have you been up to since the last time you sent me a late night text ;) :WilburSoot

Sapnap: its been decent. we are having a lot of fun these last couple of days and i have gotten a lot closer to everyone