13

a/n: italics is thoughts in this chapter

Sapnaps Pov 

I pull out of the parking lot and get 10 minutes down the road when I see y/n's car parked on the shoulder of the road. Dream tells me to pull off the road to see what is wrong. I pull over and Dream jumps out of my truck to talk to y/n. Jack and I look out the window at his conversation with y/n. Soon he jumps back in his seat wheezing and tells me to drive. I put my truck into drive and pull back on the road y/n following me.

"So what was up with y/n?" I ask, the curiosity was killing me. Dream starts wheezing again before he answers:

"They were all.....(wheez).... lauging at Geor...(wheez)... ge for asking y/n...(wheez) why she was driving...(wheez)... on the right side of the...(wheez)... road" he finishes.

I laugh, not surprised and thankful that there was nothing seriously wrong.

"Wait Dream, where are we going now? We still have three hours until we need to leave for our diner reservations." Jack asked.

"Oh um I dont know. Let me call y/n to see what they want to do." he answers.

"Dream you can use my phone to call her, its connected to the Bluetooth already." I offer.

a/n: his phone is like this in the truck because he used the gps to get to the arcade and now it is there for convenience

a/n: his phone is like this in the truck because he used the gps to get to the arcade and now it is there for convenience. Your phone is also set up like this in your car.

He turns on my phone and I tell him the password. He quickly finds y/n's contact and hits the facetime button. Niki picks up the phone for her.

"Hey guys!" Niki says, while putting y/n's phone back on its stand.

"Hey!" we say in unison.

"We still have a few hours until our reservation and we were wondering what you guys wanted to do in the meantime." Dream explains "I was thinking about going to the beach and wanted your opinion."

"Oh um I don't think that is a good idea, I already washed my hair today, and if we are dressing up for dinner we will definitely take pictures later. I don't want to wash it again." Niki says.

"Same" y/n agrees.

Niki, Dream, Jack, George and I keep tossing ideas back and forth until George suddenly yells:

"Y/N KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD!!" 

I look down at the facetime and see her in the middle of putting on a sweatshirt and driving with her knees. I look behind us into their car and sure enough she is not paying attention to the road.

"Relax, Sapnap is in front of me so if I rear end him its fine. He has like a gazillion subscribers on YouTube, he can pay for it." she laughs, putting her hands back on the wheel. I start to blush, knowing I could pay for it.