14

Your pov

Me and Niki finish getting ready and clean up the bathroom. Once we finish we go to the living room and put on our shoes. All the boys are already done and waiting for us. I put on my heels and Dream helps me stand up.

"Stunning, as always y/n" he complimented me.

"Wish I could say the same" I joked, and he punched me in the arm, "Besides, Niki looks 10x prettier than me, and you haven't complimented her yet."

"Well words in the English language cant describe how amazing Niki looks, so I cant say anything that could do her justice." he replied, turning to Niki and kissing her hand.

"Thank you Dream but I am more interested in a girl back home" she smiled, taking her hand back.

"I know Niki, you told me. I'm just trying to please Ms. y/l/n over there." he said.

We all started laughing and headed outside. I got in my car, turned it on and noticed I was almost out of gas. I got out and walked over to Dream, who was about to climb into Sapnap's truck.

"How far away is the restaurant?" I asked.

"About an hour, why?" he asked.

"Oh um my car needs gas and I don't think we will have enough gas to make it that far." I start to explain, "I would just fill it up on the way but I don't want to smell like gas."

"Oh, well I can drive my truck instead" he offered, climbing out of the truck.

"Great" I say, Niki and I following him over. We both get into the back of his truck. We pull out of his driveway and head towards the mystery restaurant. Sapnap follows behind us.

...

After about an hour we finally arrive at (insert fancy restaurant  here). We get out of the truck and head inside. Dream went and talked to the hostess:

"Reservation for a party of 6 for Mr.WasTaken. For 7pm."

a/n: rq i cant find if i previously said what time their reservation was so if i did and the dont match thats my bad homie. also idk his last name so its mr.wastaken for now(I keep almost writing mr.notfound yall the dnf is ingrained in me

"Of course Mr.WasTaken, if you will follow me i can seat you." she replied, taking us to a table. We sat down and the hostess gave us menus. We all sat there quietly looking them over when our waitress came over.

"Hi everyone, my name is Sara I'm going to be your waitress tonight, can I get some drinks started for everyone?" she asked. Everyone ordered drinks and she went off to get them.

"What are you guys going to order because I have no idea what to get?" Jack asked.

"I'm getting a steak with garlic mash on the side." Dream answered.

"I'm getting a steak with shrimp on the barbie" Sapnap piped in, with a fake Australian accent. God he is so cute! He makes my heart flutter.

"God, you guys are boring. Just getting steaks doesn't help me. Ordering is so hard when chicken tenders isn't on the menu." Jack joked, we all chuckled at that.

"Well Jack I'm ordering *your fave food* if that helps." I said.

He grumbled and looked back at his menu.

"Alright guys, here are your drinks" Sara said as she passed them around the table, "are you guys ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?"

We all glanced around the table to see if everyone is ready, and we were, so we ordered, going around the table. Sara left with to put in our orders when Niki spoke up: