~ chapter 3.6 ~

We led Bellamy into the dropship camp. It was comforting to be back in a way, but the last visit held too much pain. I still hadn't seen Jasper since.

"Monty?" Kane called out. He was nowhere in sight. "We got here first."

"No, we didn't." Octavia shoved Kane aside and held her sword to Bellamy's throat. "Get outside! Now!"

It was just Monty. He stepped out front behind the curtain door of the ship. No, it wasn't just him. Pike had a gun to the back of his head.

"They followed me. I'm sorry." Monty said. He looked sorry, but after this I wasn't sure if I could trust anyone anymore.

"Let him go, Pike!" I yelled.

"I can't do that." He sounded so calm, like the guns we had pointed to him were nothing. I took a step forward, but a bullet landed right next to our feet. "It's over. Put down your weapons."

"Shoot him!" Octavia hissed at Kane.

"Monty's in the shot." He said.

"Come on, Marcus. I promised Monty's mother that I would bring him home alive. Don't make me a liar."

Another gunshot at our feet. After a moment of painful silence, Kane set down his gun.

"Don't do it." I muttered to him.

"Now you." Pike looked at Octavia, who still had her sword against Bellamy's neck. She didn't drop it, just moved it so that it was pressing down. Pike just chuckled softly. Before I could process what was happening, Bellamy had Octavia pinned. Multiple gunners came from the woods and the ship to cuff her. He was helping them. The trap wasn't Monty's after all, it was Bellamy's.

"You've got about five seconds to make me believe you're still with me," Pike, who had moved closer, said to Bellamy.

"All the others are in a cave not far from here."

Octavia ripped away from the soldiers. "You son of a bitch!" Before she could make it two feet, she was stuck in the back with a taser.

"Give me the coordinates." Pike growled.

"I don't have the coordinates. But I can take you there."

Pike nodded. They bound our hands and gagged us and let Bellamy lead the way.

"Are you sure about this route? We're getting close to the blockade line." Pike asked Bellamy. I looked up to see that he was right, we weren't headed in the right direction.

"That's why Kane set us up out here. He didn't think you'd risk it."

"Well, he was wrong."

"What's gonna happen to my sister?" Bellamy asked. "I know she has to answer for her crimes, but-"

"I'll tell you what. I'll make you the same promises I made Monty's mother." Pike smiled. It made me sick. "Immunity from all past actions, but if she screws up again-"

"Oh, she won't. I'll make sure of it." I rolled my eyes at Bellamy's answer. Like he could ever control Octavia. "My sister, my responsibility." So Octavia and Monty get stuff but Miller and I get jack shit. Yeah, that makes sense.

We walked for another half hour, when Pike stopped.

"The cave is just on the other side." Bellamy pointed. We took a few more steps, then the familiar horn blew.

"The blockade!" Pike yelled. "Anybody got eyes?"

The soldiers called back that they couldn't see anything.