part -2

************

Disclaimer

This book solely belongs to me
Anamika. I don't give permission to anyone to copy my works. It is owned by me.

****************

"Please don't go "

Bani looked at him shocked. What does he want now? After treating her as nothing but a trash for three years what does he want now?

"Oh my god.. Veeranshu singhania ko please bolna bhi aata hain? . .... Interesting.... By the way what do you want to say after doing all these things? . .. I am all ears you know... Tell me whatever you want to say... But remember this is your last chance... If you let it go, then I will also give up on this relationship.

Veer didn't know what to say. Whatever she said is right. He hates her of course.. He didn't try to see her innocence bcz he was sure that if he tries, he will definitely fall for her. He knows that she is a nice girl... Perfect for his family.. . . She is right. He could have denied when his parents asked about his decision.. ... But he didn't... Now when everything is over... He is blaming her when he is the only person who needs to be blamed.

"Ba.. Ni... I... I don't know what to say"

"Then I am leaving... You still don't know what to say.... Why veeranshu... Why don't you know anything... Huh... Why. ... Why are you doing this? Why... Why... Why? "

Bani asked as her eyes threatened to shower tears once again. Veer felt hurt. He is the one responsible for her tears. He knows....

"I.... I.... I.. I am so.. rry... I am sorry"

Veer said looking straight into her eyes. She stood there shocked. The words she always wanted to listen listen from him whenever he treated her like a trash.... Now he is saying this.... Bani felt happy.... Of course she felt... But that's not enough... She can't be bought with these words... He needs to try hard to win her trust... He should try hard... Bani is ready to give him a chance. . . But all she needs from him is a promise that he will also try to save this relationship as much as she does.

"Do you mean it? "

"I do... I do bani.. I know it was my fault to blame you... I know you are compelled to take this decision now bcz of me. .. I know everything happened just bcz of me... I know... But still I blamed you... I blamed you bcz I wanted to pour out my agony and frustation... But... But I didn't think once about you... I trated you so badly... I know ... I know whatever I said a while before was toooooooo much . I am sorry... Bani... I mean it... I really mean it... Will you... Will you give me and this relationship a chance? You told me that you love me. Right? Will you help me fall in love with you.. .. I am not a man of words bani... So plzz tell me what should I do to earn your forgiveness. .. I will try to start a fresh.... I will try to understand you.... To love you... Even if I can't love you the same way I loved Aastha."

Veer said and wiped his tears from his left cheek. She wanted to shout in happiness.. ... Finally... Finally... It's happening... Finally her husband is ready to give their relationship a chance.

"You don't know how long I craved to hear these words.. .. You don't know what these words mean to me... Its making me happy veeranshu.... But I need a promise from you veeranshu... That you will try hard to save this relationship. . . Till now I was the only one who tried to save this relationship.... But now.. You must try."

"I... I promise bani... I will try my best... If u ever feel like leaving me after that. .. I won't stop you... But I need this chance.. One last chance"

"Okay then. Let's try our best to save our marriage. "

Bani smiled through her tears. Veeranshu, as usual, badly wanted to wipe away those tears but he controlled himself. He needs time... Some more time... Bani sensed his hesitation.

"You don't have to do that. I know how to wipe them. This time these are happy tears. . .  Till now I cried for ur love and acceptance... Now.. I am happy .. One more thing veeranshu... Don't make me regret my decision. The decision of giving a second chance to you and our relationship. Okay? "

Veeranshu nodded his head and left from there taking the signed divorce paper in his hands... He tore it into pieces and threw it in dustbin.

"I will try hard" He said in mind.

I am a person who believe in the saying that love can happen twice. I think it only needs a person who understand you. So.... Veeranshu will fall in love with Bani as time passes.

With love
Anamika❤