Bonus-1

Bani scooted closer to veer. Their naked bodies once again pasted together. Veer caressed her bare back while kissing her hairs. Bani intertwined her one hand with his one hand. The ring he had made her wear on their engagement day shone in the moon light. Bani smiled.

"Veer "

"Hmm.... Bolo sweetheart"

"Remember our engagement day? "

"What about that day? "

"Hmm... You literally pushed this ring in a jiffy and moved away. My cousins scared  me that day saying you are a... You know "

"I know what? " Veer asked. He pushed her slightly to see her face.

"Yeah... Hmm... How should I put it in words.... Yaar they were saying you are a haphephobic" Bani said. Veer looked at her shocked.

"Seriously.... Who were they? Maternal cousins or paternal cousins"

"Jaanke karoge kya? Chodo woh sab"

"For your kind information you started it. Main toh aise hi pada raha tha tumne ye bolke mera mood kharaab kiya "

"Aree mitti paav, mujhe pata hain ki tum haphephobic nhi ho. They were just kidding me. Par ye baat sach h ki main thoda dar gyi thi. Like you know what causes this phobia. I even thought you had gone through a lot in your life and was traumatised. "

"Hmm"

"Aree patidev.... Naaraaz ho? "Bani asked scooting more closer if it was possible. Her front touched his front and it gave rise to his hormones.  He looked at her intently while she reciprocated the same.

" Can we just skip the dinner? " Veer asked pulling her on top of him.

"I would like to have you instead" Bani whispered near his ears huskily.

___________________

"Uff sweetheart aur kitna shopping karogi..... Isse acha toh main poore family ko saath main le aata" Veer said. They had spent an entire day for shopping and still bani was not satisfied.

"Hawww don't be so mean veer" Bani said looking at the price tag of an antique piece.

"Yaar..... Itna bhi kya hain dekhne ko... Aur ye sab toh wahan milta hi hain. "

"Toh? ".

" Toh hum wahan se b le sakte h ye. Ye sab kyu le jaana? Kuch different sa dekh na " Veer said. Just then he got a call from his mother.

"Main ye call attend karke abhi aata hoon. If you find anything wrong just call me. Okay? " Bani nodded and veer came out of the shop to receive the call.

_______________

"Sach main woh bhool toh nhi gaya hoga na? " Bani asked herself.