Epilogue

Bani sat on one of the chairs looking at lara and her to be husband. It was their haldi, wedding will be taken place at evening. It was a destination wedding so, bani had come to Goa with lara as designer should be present. Lara had personally invited veer too, but veer couldn't come along because of his meeting. Bani looked at them. They looked so happy. She opened her phone lock and looked at the messages she had sent earlier, still it had only one tic. Bani wondered what was he doing. Neither he picked up her call, nor he turned his data on. May be he is in meeting, she sighed.

She missed veer, terribly. It's the first time they are living apart from the time veer asked her not to leave him. It was difficult for both veer and bani to stay apart. Bani remembered the night when bani was packing her things,

"Baby... Jaana zaroori hain? " Veer asked snuggling into her neck.

"Haan veer, jaana zaroori hain and on top of it, she had invited me personally and she is more like a friend now. You know she don't have much friends here, she see me as one and wants me to be with her." Bani said. Veer hugged her more tightly.

"I will miss you "

"I will miss you too veer par jaana zaroori hain. Tum meeting chod ke nhi aa sakte na, aise hi main apni kaam ko bhi nazar andaaz nhi kar sakti. Bas ek week ki baat hain veer... Woh toh yoon jayega" Bani said. Little did she know it won't go like that.

She came back to reality when the waiter asked her if she wanted any refreshment. Bani smiled at him and took orange juice from the tray. As she was sipping it she got a call from her assistant who asked her about something related to bridal dress. Bani went to the room she was provided to keep all the clothes. As bani went there, her assistant prakrithi told her that the bridal dress had some stones missing. Bani sighed. How the hell could it fall off.

"I will just be back" Bani said and went to her room. As she entered the room she heard the door being shut. She turned immediately and saw her hubby dearest standing on the door with his charming smile.

"Veer" Bani mumbled before running into his arms. Veer wrapped his arms around her. He inhaled the scent of her hair and mumbled " I missed you" To which bani smiled.

"I missed you too veer..... So you were in flight? " Bani asked.

"Hmm.... I had seen your calls when I reached but chose not to call you back."

"Wait.... Shoot... I forgot about the stones. One minute veer. I will be back" Veer pulled her back in his embrace while bani looked at him confused.

"Areee.... Prakrithi aur mera plan tha woh... Tumhein yahan laane keliye... Sab theek hain.. Tension mat lo.. Relax"

Bani snuggled into him more and played with his tie.

" How was your meeting "

"We got the deal"

"Wow... Great... Amazing veer... Congrats"

"Thank you sweetheart. Hmm..... Don't you think you are forgetting something" Veer asked.

"What? " Before bani could voice out her thoughts, her lips were captured by him. Bani gave in and let him dominate. Both kissed like the world is gonna end if they stop kissing.