Part five

**********
This book solely belongs to me Anamika. I give no one permission to copy my works.

*********

Veer came out of the conference hall after the meeting which lasted for three hours. He took out his phone from his pocket and was abt to dial Bani's number but a call came disturbing him. He frowned looking at the caller id. It was from his DEAREST di, Meera singhaania Mehra. Since the day he married Bani, meera was always on Bani's side much to Veer's displeasure.

"Hello.... How come you called me today? Didn't your sister attend your call or what? " Veer asked mockingly.

"Veer... I am not in a mood to play sarcasm fight. I am so happy"

"Why? Why are u so happy? "

"Arre.... I know everything. Okay."

"What do you know Di... And what's up with you.... I don't have time to waste. If u want to say something, make it fast" Veer said. He wanted to call bani as he couldn't congratulate her earlier.

"I am so happy veer " Meera said after a pause. Her voice turned into a serious one.

"Did bani tell you everything? "

"Hmm.... She did.. Veer I just want a promise from you. Don't hurt her ever. She had gone through a lot in these three years. Don't hurt her again. Remember, she is your present and future. Okay? "

"Hmm."

"She cried for you... No she cried bcz of you... Your ignorance... Your harsh words... Your taunts .. Sarcasm... She bore every damn thing for three years. She is a gem. If you let her go, u will regret. I was always there for her in these three years. I know her inside out. I can understand her mood just hearing her voice. Be like that... Try to be her support system. Be the first person she would look upto when she is in any danger. Be her PERFECT HUBBY. " Meera said . Veer smiled. He will always be grateful to his sister for not giving up on her dumb brother. She literally lashed out on him several times because of his ignorance towards bani.

"Okay meri maa... Ab main phone katoon? " Veer asked.

"At least ask me "how are you "" Meera said.

"I know you would be fine. I should better ask jiju how he is doing. Tell Jia baby that her handsome mamu loves her a lot" Veer said while meera rolled her eyes.

"Whatever.dont forget anything what I told you just now. So.... Happy married life my dear brother" Meera said.

"Can you stop being so dramatic and immature. I wonder how you are handling Jia. You are worse than a kid" Veer said.

"Yeah yeah.... Look who is talking. Whatever I gotta go now. Bye. Take care of my sister "

"I guess at least for a formality you could say take care brother. Right? Don't you think so? "

"I don't "