part-fifteen

Bliss... Its the only word bani can say about their night. Their wild night. Their hormones were not in their control. She remembered the initial pain she felt in the pit of her stomach as he completed her. The way he kissed away her tears and asked her if she is fine. That man is a perfect husband material. Chuckling away her thoughts bani looked at her husband who was sleeping next to her. He was wearing his pants only and bani was in his t shirt. Bani got out of his hold slowly and made her hair into a bun as they were disturbing her.

Bani sat on the bed, head resting on the headboard. She Caressed his hair. On feeling her touch veer snuggled closer to her and hugged her thighs. Bani smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Sweetheart" Veer whispered.

"Hmm" Bani hummed.

"I love you "

"I love you too. 10 baj gya hain. Mujhe work from home hain par tujhe toh jaana haina.... Udo "

"Sweetheart woh office mera hain. Employee nHi, boss hoon. Aur maine kal poocha tha Rakesh( Veer's PA) se meri aaj ke schedule ke bare main. I have no meetings today. So aaj mera bhi work from home hain. "

"Acha... Udna nhi? "

"Nhi "

"Toh main jaake fresh hoti hoon aur breakfast banati hoon. " Bani said. Veer opened his eyes and looked at her. He indicated her to come closer and he kissed her forehead.

"Good morning " Veer said.

"Good morning to you too Mr. Husband. Ab mujhe jaane doge? " Bani asked. Veer nodded and bani indicated him to remove his hands. Veer saw that he was hugging her bare thighs. He kissed them. Bani blushed.

"Veeranshu... Don't.okay... No " Bani warned as she could understand that her hubby was planning for a round in morning itself.

"Acha fine... Jao.. " Veer said as he got up and sat up on the bed. As bani was about to go, veer pulled her and pecked her lips. Bani pushed him gently and ran to washroom after taking her clothes. Veer got up and went to guestroom and got freshen up. As he doesn't like to take bath in morning while he is home, he was done earlier than bani. He went to balcony and stood there enjoying the view.

As he was enjoying the view, he felt two hands wrapping around his torso. Veer brought her infront of him and back hugged her.

"Bani... Ek baat poochon? " Veer asked.

"Hmm"

"You love babies na.. " Veer asked. Bani turned to him, leaning against the rails, she wrapped her hands around his neck.

"Hmm... I do.. "

"Sweetheart... I mean... You know " Bani rubbed above his chest region to calm him.

"Kya hain veer? "

"Sweetheart... Hum abhi abhi jeena shuru kiya hain. You know... Main jaanta hoon that you love babies. You are not less than a mumma to jia. Bani... If you want... We can have a baby sooner.."