part -3

**********

This book solely belongs to me Anamika. I give no one permission to copy my works

*******

So guys as I have told you earlier this book was written last year in shivika version. I had written only three chapters in shivika version. So with this, the three chapters are completed. This book will be of almost 10-15 chapters. And this is book 2 in my #can i ever be yours series. I am planning to add one more book in this series. It will take time . If anyone wants to read the shivika version u can find it on my profile.

***********

Bani who  came after veer saw him throwing the paper pieces in dustbin. She left out a smile.

May be this time God will give her happiness. She thought.

Next day...

Bani opened her eyes lazily and looked at the time. Her eyes shot open when she found it was already eight in the morning. She searched for her phone but couldn't find it. She turned to the other side of the bed and found it empty. Where did he go? At least he could have woke me up... I am still sleepy...

Bani got up from the bed and went to freshen up.

When she came out of the washroom, she found veer sitting on the couch with a smile...

Wow... So he knows how to smile... His smile is damn sexy.. . And his lips... Uff bani get a grip.

"Why are you standing there? Come here.. ..Sit na... Look I have made breakfast today. I don't know how it tastes but.. "

Bani smiled sitting beside him. She inhaled the smell and found it a little uneasy. She looked at veer. He was looking at her.

"It won't be good like the one you make... But... I will try to improve .. And one day I will make a supeerb breakfast"

"That's not necessary. I know how to cook na . So I will cook for us. You don't have to take tension"

"That we can decide later. Now have the food and tell me how is it? "

"Did you taste it? "

"No... I didn't.. I wanted you to taste it first... Why did u ask"

"Huh.. Nothing... Let me taste "

Annika took the food in her hand and gave him a nervous smile. She had heard from his mother that he haven't even made a tea ever.

Bani put it into her mouth. She didn't know what to do... Neither can she eat it nor spit it. It was spicy like a chilli and a little burnt too.

Bani somehow swallowed it and drank the water in a go. Veer looked at her raising his eyebrows.

"What happened? Was it that much bad? Let me check it "