part-six

*********
This book solely belongs to me Anamika. I give no one permission to copy my works

********

Bani heaved a sigh and concentrated back in her drawing pad. She had decided to complete a design by today anyhow but her neck was giving her a hard time. Unable to cope up with the pain, bani leaned back on the chair. She was having this muscle pain from two weeks. She always let it go but it was not leaving her. She decided to wrap up for today as her office hours were finished. It was half past six. Bani thought to call veer and inform him that she is leaving, then she dropped the idea thinking she would be bothering him .

Bani locked her cabin and walked out of the floor. A few employees were still in office. Bani came out of the office. As she was about to look for a taxi, she saw a familiar car opposite her office. The next moment she spotted her husband inside the car. He saw her and waved his hand. Bani smiled at him. His little efforts makes her soooo happy. Veer started the car and went to bani. As he was about to step out, bani stopped him and entered by herself.

" Tum is waqt yahan kya kar rhe ho? Tum toh is time hamesha office main hote ho"

"Yeah . I used to do that because I didn't want to come home early. But now.... It's all changed. "Veer said while bani smiled.

" So... How was your day? " Bani asked after a few minutes.

"Good. Got two new contracts. "

"That's amazing. Congrats"

"Thank you. " Veer said. He noticed that bani was pressing the backside of her neck  . She was doing it with her left hand so as not to make him aware of it.

"What happened to your neck"

. "Hmm... Nothing.. I am fine"

"Chehre pe saaf saaf dikh rha hain ki tum theek nhi ho... Phir bhi madam ko jhoot bolna hain. Batao kya hua"

"Bas thoda sa neck pain hain. Theek hojayega"

"Acha...when did it start? "

"Two weeks ago" Bani said casually.

"Two weeks. Like really bani? Don't you think it's necessary to consult a doctor? " Veer asked in disbelief.

"Veer... I was  caught up with that new design. I used to sit in same position for hours. That's why it's happening. Its not a big deal . Don't worry"

"Tum aise nhi maanogi na. Let me get you to hospital"

"What! No.... I am fine. Seriously"

"Haa dikh raha hain ki tum kitne fine ho. Just listen to me and chup chap baiti raho" Veer said and bani acted like zipping her mouth.

"Don't act like that. You look cute. " Veer said while bani giggled.

"Do I? " Bani asked blinking her eyes like that of a doll.