part thirteen

"Bani .. Main..agar tum bhi...i can't..." Veer cried.

"Ssh... I am here.... I were... Am.. And will always be here. Okay...... Don't think that I would leave you in the middle. I will be here  , with you... We will be together until death do us apart... We are together in this okay? " Bani said patting his back.

The man in her arms is vulnerable, nothing like his old self. If someone had said her that he could be this vulnerable she wouldn't have believed. But now, after knowing the pain he burrowed inside she felt like staying with him was the best decision she made regarding their marriage. She could have gone but then, she wouldn't have understood this man ever.

Bani made sure that he is asleep and moved to their balcony. She wanted to talk to meera.

"Hey bani..... Itni raat ko call kiya... Kya hua? " Meera asked.

"Di.... Veeranshu... He told me everything about his past. He cried a lot.. It is hurting me di... I.. I wanted to talk to someone" Bani said. The emotions she had bottled up in her mind was hurting her. She wished to hug meera and cry.

"Ssh... Bani... Sssh... Shaant ho ja... Do you want me to come over? Jia ko maa sambhalegi. Hum aa sakte h " Meera said.

"Nhi di.... Uski koi zarurat nhi h.... *sniffs* main theek hoon... It's just that I am overwhelmed now. I will be fine in a bit. " Bani said. Even if she was denying , she wished to have meera by her side. She had always been there for bani.

"Bani... Chup.. Ek dam chup. Main aati hoon abhi " Meera said.

-----------------

Bani opened the door when she heard the sound of Meera's car. Tapish and meera were standing on the doorstep waiting for bani to open the door. They didn't press the bell as not to wake veer up.

Meera could see her red eyes. Shaking her head in disbelief, she went to kitchen with bani. Tapish as he had some works to do, opened his laptop and started doing his work as he thought not to disturb meera and Bani.

On reaching the kitchen, meera turned to bani. She moved forward and hugged bani saying you need this now. Bani hugged her back and pressed her own face in meera's shoulder. Meera could feel her kurti getting soaked. Meera just patted her back and let her cry.

-------------------------

"So bani.... How's life now? " Tapish asked. After the crying session meera made coffee for the three of them and they were sitting on the living hall.

"It's beautiful bhai... Like everything is amazing... Veer.... He cares for me a lot... It is exciting to be with him. Every day he would surprise me with something. He is crazy, loving, caring and what not.. Honestly bhai.. I am loving this side of Veeranshu. And I hope hum donom hamesha aise hi rahein " Bani said. Bani had always Tapish and Meera on her support. Along with Meera, Tapish also helped her to fight back and stand for herself.
To Tapish, Bani was like his own younger sister.

"That's good  . Par pati ko milne ke baad bhai aur di se pyaar kam hogya h. Haina meera? "

"Aur nhi toh kya.. Ab toh humara regular calls bhi nhi hota... " Meera played along.