I was using him anyways (Ralph)

(sorry for the wait, here's where some things spice up. Next chapter will be both wholesome and a bit funky so-)
TW: haha cheater

I was walking throughout the first maze, when suddenly some random girl approached me. The lady introduced herself as Brittany. She gave me tons of compliments and remarks, making me blush. We did some things after a while, and once that was done I got the pleasure of killing her. Hopefully James will never find out. I enjoy having someone to bully. Someone to take my anger out on.

Someone to torture ruthlessly.

James came to me the next day, giving me a kiss and talking to me. I pushed him down and continued walking, earning a glare from Alice. I sat in a corner as she approached me.
"What were you doing earlier?"
"What?"
"With that girl?"
I realised that she caught on. I didn't think anyone was around.
"I was showing her around."
"Fine. One wrong move and you're dead."
I continued walking around, then running into Fraud.
"Watch out."
"Who are you to tell me what to do?" I scowled.
He sighed, doing a thing that looked like he was rolling his non-existent eyes. "Listen, just because your dad rules these mazes doesn't mean I won't beat your ass into a pulp. Run along."
I did as I was told, scoffing. Some people seriously can't respect royalty. I walked around, dragging my machete behind me. I pushed Stan away before he could even breathe in my direction, going to sleep.

Tomorrow is another day, I guess.