Guess I'll go eat dirt, since you want me to. (Ralph)

TW: woooo domestic violence, how lovely /s

It's been a few days and I've been attempting to change my ways. I've noticed sow sucky I've been towards James and I decided to try and fix everything. Its fine if they dont forgive me, I'd understand. Despite my obvious efforts, it seems dad doesn't care or doesn't know, cause he's still beating me. He slapped me, and I whimpered per usual. Then I continued cleaning the mirror. Now, I'm standing in front of him.

"Ralph, what do you think you're doing?"

"I'm taking a break from being tortured."

"It's not torture if you deserve it, Raphael Daniel Watson. Don't even say you're gonna visit that stupid little girlfriend of yours, either. She AND her brother are burdens and so are you." Dad said. I had gotten hella closer with Alice and James, so I started getting pissed. Why bring THEM into this? They didn't deserve anything I had done and you habe no right to talk shit about them.

"Well, I am, so fuck off."

"Fine then. Be an idiot, go rebel against my rule like they do, see if I'll take you back in."

"Well, guess I'll go eat dirt, since you want me to!" I had snapped. "I used to think your rule was fair! It isn't! There's nothing fair to being able to abuse anyone you want just because you're a powerhungry scoundrel who cares for nobody but himself! Atleast I HAVE standards now, Dad! Why can't you just be a good parent like old times, BEFORE YOU SHOVED ME INTO A TEST TUBE!?"

He stared at me, dumbfounded. I don't think he expected me to go off like that. To be honest, it made me feel...badass, yet guilty.

"Ralph."

"Dad, I-"

"Go to your room."

"But-"

"N o w ."