The party (Stan) SMUT CHAPTER.

Tw: smut, cussing.

Let's all get drunk why dont we?
Well, I didn't. I was just there for my friends. The only other person who wasn't drunk was Alice, because she had to look after James, who was absolutely smashed. Fraud was talking to the floor while TLH was slamming his hands into the table in anger, yelling at himself to be a big man and work hard.
"MuSst..-hic-..WOERK! WERK IMPORFANF." He quoted earlier. Then he fell on the floor and cried. Ralph was not concerned about his father falling, no no. He was flirting with every guy and gal possible. James, of course being drunk and singing to Poker face in the background, did not care. Then he fell asleep. This was a great sign. Alice silently let him sleep.

A few hours passed. James is now sober, but he apparently was burning up so he took off his jacket. His arms were bruised. This, unlike him sleeping and sobering up, was NOT a great sign. Then I started admiring how muscular he is. He had walked up to a person, and was talking to them. His abs, wow. Then I felt tingly. I realised what's wrong after about 2 minutes: I'm mega hard. I run to the bathroom as quick as I can to masturbate, but then there was a knock.

"Stanley? Are you okay in there? I saw you rush and cover something." It was James. Oh boy, I gotta think of something yo say real quick.

"U-uhm- come in."

Dammit, that's not what I'm supposed to say. I'm jacking off in the bathroom, not sitting in my room. He didn't seem to get that I was panicky and came in anyways. Then he blushed, alot.

"Uhm- this very awkward, I was panicking when I responded, I-"

"Save it, Stanley. I saw you staring at me out there." Oh shit, he caught me. "Do you want help?"

I nodded. He sighed and took his pants off, low-key being erect aswell. I'm pretty sure I was dripping pre-cum just staring at him. I slowly start to touch myself, as im supposed to, but then he realised that I was still staring.

"Mm. Get up, and then sit down."

I did exactly as he said. He sat down in my place and when i sat down i felt a throbbing dick inside of me. I had to cover my mouth. He started snickering behind me, helping me move along it. I couldn't contain my noise, it felt amazing. We decided to make out in the bathtub after that, still going. Then we finally finished.

"Jesus Christ, that was...new."

"Uh- James? Thank you."

he nodded and got his clothes on before walking out and greeting Alice.