Stupid, useless child (TLH)

TW: domestic abuse(?), Gore
(Damn why am I so dark)

"You're going to pay for what you have done."

"Dad, I've learnt my lesson, please!"

I grabbed the sword, cornering him. He has hurt too many people's feelings. He caused me to lose my wife. He costed me my job. He has broke tons of hearts, and I'm done with it. It's time for him to pay.
I held his arm, hearing him begin to cry. I cut a bit into the armour, then stopping and going on to other bits. Ralph thought I was done, taking his helmet off and revealing the burns from the fire he had died in long ago as a baby. I hit him in the face before throwing the sword behind me.
"You know how it feels to be mistreated, Ralph?" I yelled in his face
"Dad stop!"
"I'll show you what you've done to him."
I began hitting him, now having blood gushing down his face. He was sobbing his eyes out when I finished.
"Now imagine that every day. That's how James felt." I kicked him down.
"I thought I raised my son to be respectful, but there you were having sex with 15 women behind his back before torturing him."
"...Dad, how'd you find out?.."
"I watch you, Ralph. I always keep an eye on you so that you don't get into trouble."
He looked down.
"You're a stupid, useless child. I can't believe I parented you."
He whimpered in fear. I was so pissed that I didn't know I could've just killed him.

"I doubt you'd be here now if it wasn't for me."

I walked away.