Jealousy. (Fraud)

TW: jealousy, implied abuse, gore

I may have a problem.

That problem is crushing on my enemy (haha enemies to lovers) James. I'm not even sure if he would feel the same after everything we've said to eachother. Plus, he's with that sick bastard Ralph. It hurts to think about. He's been getting random scars according to Alice. I bet they're from the swordsman himself. He's mistreating James.

He's mistreating my prince.

I stretched, when Alice came over.
"Get TLH."
"What?" I looked at her. She seemed startled and upset, definitely had been crying.
"Get TLH, Ralph's fucked up big time and I'm gonna need someone to protect him before I lose my shit."
I sprinted to get The Last Hurdle. I couldn't dare picture the image of James lying there, helpless, in need of help. I sped up faster until I finally got there. All I knew is that James needed my help.
"Sir, Alice and I request assistance."
"What is it, Fraud?" He looked up from his papers, his helmet off.
"It's about James. Alice wants you to protect Ralph before she loses her shit on him."
He fucking dashed towards maze 1. Stan appeared and looked at me. "Huh?"
"Stan, do you know what happened?"
"No, that's why I asked you."
"Oh." I walked in the direction TLH had went. Then, I saw it. James was leaking oil and blood everywhere. He was subconsciously pleading Alice not to hurt Ralph because it wasn't his fault, but she just wouldn't have it.
"WHAT KIND OF PISSBABY ARE YOU!?"
"Alice I didn't mean to hurt him I swear!-"
She hit him multiple times before taking his sword and slicing him. He struggling to defend himself from his own sword. What bothered me most, though, is how TLH didn't care that his own son was getting hit. In fact, he was holding him there to make him feel the pain. He was smiling, seeing his own offspring get hit. What the fuck.
I rushed over to James and hugged him.
"James i-"
"Don't apologise, I-It's my fault, Ralph said so.."
I helped him up and went to maze 3 to find first aid, but by the time we got to the maze 2 door, he was passing out. I decided to carry him and sprint. I hope he gets better soon.

I hate us all.