Watching the pretty boy (Stan)

TW: abuse(?)

James is a pretty boy.

Yes, Im adding to the pile. Ralph clearly doesn't like James so I'll try and get him. I've actually had eyes on him for awhile. He's been my best friend for years. I crept around the corner of maze 3, walking to James. "Hey, when will that one party start?"

He jumped, being caught off guard. "DEAR GOD! Stanley, it's not for another week-"
"But-"
"Stan."
"Fiiine." I groaned. I've been looking forward to that party, since I know Ralph will be trying to hook up with other people and making James sad. Then I can snatch James and take him for my own. Fraud's off in his own little world anyways. I don't think he'll mind. James and Fraud are natural enemies anyways, since Fraud never pays taxes.
"How has your day gone, Stanley?"
"Pretty good. Nothing much happens though."
"What do you mean by that? Tons of stuff happens. We kill people for fun."
"It's so hard to do though!"
"That's not true. People are dumb enough to move for me and it triggers my senses."
I sighed "but people always look at me, which means I can't move!"
James let the tension rise off his shoulders a bit, telling me that he's getting comfortable in the conversation. "Stanford, you get kills occasionally."
"People literally kiss me, and have hit it from behind. I'm going to be a father of around... 99.7k?"
"Well, god damn, Stanley. I get kissed by the same 12 year old each day (AUTHOR'S NOTE: THAT 12 YEAR OLD IS ME) and I'm not even a father of that many." He kept walking until he sat in his office. "Welp. Good luck."

I teleported and sat near Alice, who was eating Doritos with a fork. I stared at her for a second.
"What? I'm not psychotic."
"Yes you are. Eat with hands. Anyways how do I get James to like me?..."
"Well, I trust that you'll take better care of him than that damned Ralph, so I suggest that you be straight forward with him."
"Thank you, Alice."
She just continued to walk around and exist. All that I cared about is that I have advice from someone who knows him very well: his sister. That was enough for me. I walk around. Today's gonna be fine, right?

______________
(May be 2-3 chapters posted today. I have a huge boost of motivation rn.)