Why do we play these games? (Stoic)

TW: your usual mess of stuff.

People really can be pathetic.

I watch as Identity gets sent off. Can't believe he'd try and fuck around with my cousins. James and Alice wouldn't hurt a soul. I've been around them since Alice and I were like- 2?? Genuinely, I don't understand what goes on anymore. I didn't want this to happen. Nothing even close. I lower my bat as it seems that people are calming down.

"I apologise, everyone. I should not have came in without warning."

"You can enter maze 2 whenever you like, Stoic. We're cousins after all." Alice smiled at me. I missed her. Ever since we all kinda passed off, I haven't seen her, but I recognise that dress from anywhere. And James' suit gives it away. They've changed so much. I almost wanna cry. An armoured figure, who I later learnt was Ralph, extended his hand to me.

"I'm Ralph, nice to meet you."

"Well hello there, Ralph. I'm Stoic. It's nice to meet you too." I shook his hand. The eye contact we made was a bit awkward but he seems used to it because his other friend over there was just staring at this poor blue-jay bird, which looked terrified. The other person who looked like that funny little friend had turned into me for a bit so they could study my appearance on them. Personally, I have many problems. I wonder, why do we still play these games? They aren't fun. Being sad like this isn't fun. It seems like another one of them, who was apparently Ralph's dad, was scowling at his son in the distance. I wonder what his issue is?