You're abusive, I don't like you.. (James)

TW: wooo more abuse and gore per usual. Cussing aswell.

Today's the day I've decided I'm going to confront Ralph. He's been an asshole and I'm sick of tolerating it. I walk around, partially crying. Of course, there's no tears really leaking out. It's mostly just oil, which I need to stay alive. That's why I don't cry often. Anyways, I'm scared of what will happen when I tell him that I just wanna be friends. Is he gonna kill me? Will he beat me? Will he tie me up and never let me go? I'm scared. I approach him. He throws me at the wall once I was close enough.

"Ralph, this is why I wanna be just friends. I'm sick and tired of you abusing and torturing me every fucking day. I'm not gonna keep letting this happen."

"Oh, baby, you're gonna have to deal with it. This is my love language. Maybe stop being so sensitive."

"I'm not sensitive, I'm just defending my basic rights."

He laughed me off and hit my head against the wall over and over, breaking lights on my head as I begged for him to stop hitting my head. He continued, eventually ripping most of it off. It'll be really hard to repair but definitely possible. Everything went black, and when I woke up I saw Alice hugging me while crying. I tried to ask her what happened but it was hard to speak. I looked around to see Ralph dead on the ground. It seems she went big sister mode.

"James, you're awake!"

"Yes..yes I am."

"I heard you broke up with him. That was the correct thing to do."

"I still feel really bad about it."

"Well if he complains he can suck my dick. Just stay safe."