s e v e n

'Damien,' she whispered seeing the man standing in front of her

'Damien,' she whispered seeing the man standing in front of her. She never expected to see him again in her life. If there was someone she hated other than her Maxwell and her "mother", it would be Damien. That selfish bastard did nothing but use her as well. At this rate, she wouldn't even be surprised if they kill her right now, it could be very much possible.

Maxwell on the other hand was fuming in anger seeing the man who destroyed his life along with Maxwell's father. Damien was always a puppet of his father from the starting, he would never leave a chance to snitch to Maxwell's dad about how lovey-dovey Maxwell was with Delilah. 

Maxwell saw the way he looked at his Delilah. It was the look of hatred and lust. It was like she was his prey. He hated that look so much he could kill him any second. The way Damien looked at Delilah still hasn't changed. Damien's eyes roamed over her beautiful figure and he slightly smirked thinking about how good she would look under him. 

Damien was indeed a very beautiful man with his light blond hair and light blue eyes. But behind that beautiful face was a very dark and shitty man who would do anything to gain power. 

"Hey, babe how have yo-" he was coming further to hug her but stopped immediately when he heard what they said.  

"What the fuck do you want bitch?" they both said at the same time and their heads immediately snapped to look at each other. Maxwell had a small smile on his lips while Delilah just shrugged her shoulders and looked at him with a bored expression for two seconds before turning her head back to Damien.

"That's no way to talk to your bestie, is it Lilah?" he asked calling her with the nickname that Maxwell hates.

"It's Delilah for you and no we aren't besties, we never were and we never will be. If you are done talking me and my husband have to leave. Goodbye, hope to never see you again." she said calmly and returned to the car while Maxwell's heart skipped a beat hearing her call him 'my husband' unconsciously. Damien just stood there dumbfounded not expecting this type of reaction from her.

What the fuck is wrong with me? Like seriously why would I call him my husband, I mean I know he is but this just gave him the confirmation that I have accepted him as my husband

What the fuck is wrong with me? Like seriously why would I call him my husband, I mean I know he is but this just gave him the confirmation that I have accepted him as my husband. I am pretty sure he noticed it because he can't stop smiling for the past 10 minutes. Fuck, he isn't even bothered to hide that dumb smile off his face.