Chapter 15

"Yoongi? Yoongi!" Jimin screamed as he jumped put of his seat and ran to hug his best friend.

"Jimin! I've missed you so much! Where have you been?" Yoongi rushed out feeling anger and relief flood his whole body.

Jimin led Yoongi to a seat so he could tell Yoongi everything that had happened.

"So I was........"

Jimin told him everything. How he'd met Jungkook and how Jungkook was the nicest person he'd met apart from Yoongi of course.

Yoongi on the other hand could not relate. He told Jimin his story. Ranging from how he'd almost been killed to how he was walking on thin ice at the moment. And the fact that the witch was searching for him. It's a simple difference Jungkook is sweet and nice while Taehyung is well...... dangerous and should be avoided at all costs.

"I feel bad now. I've been having the time of my life and you've been trying to stay alive. It's pretty much the same thing as living under her rule. But don't you think if he actually wanted to kill you, you'd have been dead by now?" Jimin said while hugging his friend.

"It's actually not. I have a nice bed, clothes and I don't have to steal to eat anymore plus Jin and Namjoon make it bearable. And I can read now. Only a little though. Taehyung's just taking his time so it'll be more painful once it happens. " Yoongi said and Jimin's eyes went round.

"You can read? You have to teach me."
"Sure."

They kept talking for God knows how long till they heard a voice.

"Jimin." Jungkook called out.
"Who's he?" He asked while pulling the hybrid up and hugging him.

"That's my friend. The one I told you about." Jimin excitedly told Jungkook. Yoongi waved nervously feeling so small under Jungkooks gaze.

"How'd he get here?"

"He came with me and I'm pretty sure I told him to sit still." Taehyung said as he glared at Yoongi.
"I was bored." Yoongi complained.
"So was I, but you don't see me complaining now, do you? Come on, we're leaving." Taehyung said and grabbed Yoongi's hand.

"But I want to stay with Yoongi." Jimin whined and pulled his friend back.
"Maybe we can go visit him sometime?" Jungkook said more as a question and looked at Taehyung. Silently pleading with him.

Taehyung sighed and gave a nod.
"You can come whenever you like."

Yoongi could almost see rainbows when Taehyung said those words.

That means he's not trying to kill me anymore. I'm saved! I'm not going to die!

They walked to the car and Yoongi felt his stomach grumbling.

Oh shut it. You ate just three times a week before. Why are you getting used to this?

"You could always just say it if you're hungry." Taehyung said not looking up from his phone.

"I'm not!" Yoongi protested feeling so embarrassed at the moment.

"I'm a vampire. You can't lie to me."

Yoongi huffed and crossed his arms. He had no privacy what so ever with all these vampires everywhere. He couldn't think without them knowing and that meant one wrong thought and he was dead. Jeez.

Why does life have to be so hard?

"Because it just is, deal with it." Taehyung said again.

"Stop listening to my thoughts!" Yoongi whined.

"Whatever. Here." Taehyung said and handed Yoongi a book.
"Read this. It's a children's book. You need to start slow if you're  ever going to learn to read."

Yoongi took the book and stared at it like it was gold. He only muttered a small thank you before opening the book. Taehyung really wasn't so bad. Just bad at showing his good side.

A/N
This is pretty much like a bonus chapter but a chapter nonetheless.