Chapter 12

I'm not supposed to but I will. *starts dancing to tusa*

Taehyung walked into the house with a raging headache. Thing is.....the headache wasn't even from his meeting. No that would be much better. He was hungry.

And of course him being a vampire you know exactly what that means.

He needed blood. Fast.

With every step he took the more light headed he became.

No one else was home and he could practically smell Yoongi.

Not that he couldn't before it was just more intoxicating now.

He didn't even know where he was going, his feet just kept moving.

Just kept walking towards something.

Not that he cared.

He knew his body was gonna get the food he needed that was it.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Taehyung stood up from his bed with a groan. He was sore.

Though something was off. He turned to his side and saw a little hybrid curled up next to him.

How that happened he didn't know. Nor did he care. He was not letting this happen. He was not.

He was about to push Yoongi off till he realized something. He wasn't even in his room.

He was sure Yoongi.wouldn't walk into his room. He'd have to find it first anyway.

And that's when the flash backs hit him like a slap in the face.

Flash back

Taehyung waltzed into Yoongi's room. Holding unto the wall for support. To Yoongi it looked like Taehyung was drunk.

So he stood up and went to help him. What a mistake.

Immediately Yoongi was a good five feet away, Taehungs eyes turned a bright red, and his fangs grew longer.

He turned around and walked straight to Yoongi.

Yoongi was scared and was sure his time had finally come.

As Yoongi backed away towards the wall, he silently prayed that there was a cat heaven.

He kept walking back till he hit the wall. He looked up and saw Taehyung right infront of him.

But Taehyung wasn't looking back. He was staring right at Yoongi's neck. Moving closer with every second.

Yoongi closed his eyes and silently prayed those fangs weren't as sharp as they looked.

Flash back ends

Taehyung eyes widened as he stared straight at Yoongi.

Yoongi seemed to feel the burn of the gaze because he woke up and stared back at him before giving him a smile.

How is he smiling when a vampire just most likely drank more than half of his blood you say? Well that's just Yoongi for you.

"Uhm...so..did I?"

Yoongi smirked and looked like he was thinking.

Leaving Taehyung to silently hope he says no.

Thankfully, Yoongi shook his head and pointed at an empty blood pouch on the floor.

Taehyung gave a silent sigh of relief.

But then something happened. He snapped his head up at Yoongi, smirked and grabbed his waist and setting him down on his lap.

Yoongi sat frozen for a sec before looking up at Taehyung.

Taehyung smirked.

"Why didn't you just take me to my room if I passed out?"

Yoongi's heart was racing but he still scoffed and fired back an answer.

"I didn't tell you to be heavy now did I?"

"Then why did you sleep here, hmm kitten?" Taehyung asked cocking his eyebrow.

Yoongi had no answer to that. And even if he did he wasn't given a chance to say it. Because Taehyung kissed him.

This was impossible. He was here sitting on the most handsome yet most dangerous creature he'd ever seen.

It wasn't real.

Yoongi felt two hands snake around his butt but someone just had to interrupt.

"Yoongi. Yoongi! Wake up!"

It was a dream. Just a dream.

A/N
I tried not to update but I couldn't just couldn't.