Chapter 11

I honestly thought this "tutoring" of a thing would be hard but it's pretty enjoyable. The big words intrigue me. Yes, I just shoved that in your face.

I wonder what Jin is doing. He must be really bored.

"Jin's fine. He's probably baking something." Namjoon said suddenly scaring me a bit.

I stared wide eyed at his face. Can they really read minds?

"Uhm so,..... can you.....?" I started but was interrupted by Namjoon.
"Yes vampires can hear your thoughts but only if they want to, and you were starting to get distratcted." Namjoon said as he stood up to get another book.

Hmm only if they want too? Why would Taehyung want to hear my thoughts?

"Tae listened to your thoughts?" Namjoon asked, again scaring me. And....Tae? He gets to call him Tae.

"Yah, stop listening to my thoughts. It's not because you can that gives you the right too." I spat out because I wanted to be able to think in peace. If even my own thoughts can be heard by other people then what's the use of even hiding anything.

"Ah sorry Yoongi but I can't really help it, your inner voice is pretty loud. But back to the question, Tae listened?" Namjoon asked rubbing his neck nervously.

I nodded and Namjoon looked like he was thinking. Oh what I wouldn't do to be able to hear what he's thinking.

Meanwhile (read this in the Spongebob narrators voice)

Taehyung is currently at a meeting to discuss the recent killing of vampires, and vampires going rogue and attacking people on the streets, schools and pretty much everywhere.

"The killings are wrong we need to stop them and give the perpetrators befitting punishments." The only woman in the council spoke.

"I agree on that but we also have to address vampires going rogue. Vanpires can protect themselves for the time being. Because I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like it if someone just starting coming for your neck out of nowhere." Another person spoke.

Murmurs of agreement went round the room. Till the woman spoke up again.

"So we should forget about the fact that our people are dying?!" She screamed.

Everyone starting arguing.

As much as Taehyung was always serious and never really showed his feelings, he honestly hated these meetings.

Sometimes they're so boring that he feels like going to sleep right there. Other days there's to much noise. Other days everyone is glaring at one person or the other. It never went well. Especially since the woman arrived.

They aren't that many woman in politics for humans and there's even less in the ones for vampires. And beimg the only woman in a council of 20 people she always thought they were against her.

Taehyung would have by now shouted them all down with the worst insults he could come up with. But he was thinking about something else.

Thinking about a particular somebody with a bright gummy smile.

"King Taehyung, don't you have anything to say?" The woman asked.

"Yes, keep it down. You guys are always arguing without even knowing why these things are happening. If you actually listened around you'd know only 2 vampires have been killed the rest injured. And that was because they went rogue and humans being humans formed a mob protest and beat their asses. So before you start talking about the killings of our people maybe get your facts right." Taehyung said as the room went dead quiet.

"You." Taehyung said pointing at a man. "Get a group of five people to apologize to the people and families who were attacked. And you miss everyone is my enemy, find out why the vampires are going rogue." Taehyung said before standing up and walking out.

He was really tired but somehow just the thought of home comforted him.

Or maybe it was the hope of seeing a cat with a very cute gummy smile.

Back at home

"Jin." Namjoon called out as he came down the stairs. Yoongi had fallen asleep while reading the third book and refused to be woken up.

"Oh hey Joonie." Namjoon's prediction had been right. Jin had been baking.

Namjoon gave Jin a small peck on the lips before sitting down.

"You know Yoongi kinda misses Taehyung." Namjoon said with a smirk.

Jin turned around with the speed of light.

"He told you?"
"Well not exactly telling me......"
Namjoon didn't get to finish his sentence because Jin threw a spatula at him.

"Hey! What was that for?" Namjoon asked still recovering from the spatula attack.

"Why were you listening to Yoongi's thoughts? Have a little decency and let the boy have his privacy." Namjoon rolled his eyes but nodded nonetheless because he didn't want another spatula to the face.

"He was also disappointed when Tae didn't eat with us." Jin said thoughtfully.

"Ha! You didn't give him his privacy either!" Namjoon said feeling very fufilled. But Jin paid no attention to that.

He was too busy hoping that Yoongi would be the one to break the walls his brother had built around himself.

A/N
Hey, hey, I'm back! Who missed me?
Probably no one but eh.

I finally updated after a week and two days. I hope you guys enjoy the chapter.
Goodnight, good afternoon, good morning, whatever it is where you live good that!