Chapter 10

I'm back!! Not really, you prolly ain't gonna see another update for like a week. But I'll try.

Taehyungs Pov
I opened my eyes and felt something shifting on my legs. I looked down and it was Yoongi. Why is his head on my laps?! Wait, first question why did I fall asleep so easily? He does look cute though.

Never mind that, he needs to get off. Now.

"Hey Kitten, get off. Now." I practically growled. But he only stirred a bit.
"Yoongi. Get up."
He still didn't wake up. That or he didn't want to.

Well I'm not gonna sit here and wait till eternity for some cat to wake up from their nap.
I pushed him off and that seemed to get him up. Why is he glaring at me? I tried the easy way, not my fault cats like their naps. I just stood up and started walking away until he said something.

"Thanks for reading to me." I turned around and he had an adorable gummy smile on his face. I did not just find that cute. I did not.

Yoongi's Pov
I walked out of the library and back to my room. Took me a very long time just so you know. Very long time.

I opened the door and saw Jin on the bed.
"Oh hey Jin. When did you get back?"
"A while now." Jin said and walked up to me.
"So what lead to that little scene in the library with you and Taehyung, hmm?" Jim asked and I could feel my face heating up.

"You saw that?" I asked and Jim nodded with the brightest smile I had ever seen.
"Well, you gonna tell me or what?" Jin asked again.
"Uhm, well, I can't read so I asked Taehyung to read to me."

"And he did?" Jin asked with disbelief written all over his face. I nodded and walked over to the bed before plummeting face first onto the bed. It wasn't long before I felt a little movement on the bed, but I refuse to look up.

"So we can just act like the Taehyung thing never happened but......you can't read?"
Uh why does everyone always have that reaction.

"No." My voice is muffled by the sheets but I know it's clear enough for Jin to hear.
"Who is that person that didn't teach my baby to read?! You sir are getting a tutor." Jim said already getting up.

Wait what?

"Excuse me? What do you mean tutor? I'm fine just like this." Besides it wasn't that bad having Taehyung read to me. It was actually pretty soothing in a way.

But Jin only shook his head.
"No arguments. You are learning to read whether you like it or not." Jin said turning away before I could say anything else.

Well, I guess learning to read wouldn't be bad. If I really wanted I could always just pretend I still can't read and hopefully get Taehyung to read to me.
Hopefully.

Next Morning
"Yoongi! Yoongi!! Wake up! It's time for you to get yourself tutored." Jin sang out shaking Yoongi as he did.

Yoongi only groaned and covered his head with the blankets. But Jin being relentless as always simply pulled them off, giving him a very good view of Yoongi's glaring face.

Jin was about to say something else but Yoongi simply got up and walked into the bathroom.

When he walked out again, Jin was on his bed with a book in his hand. He got some clothes from the closet and put them on before walking to Jin.

"Come on. Let's go meet him!" Jin said before dragging Yoongi out of the room.
"Meet who? And shouldn't we at least get some food first." Yoongi asked.
"Your tutor and we are getting food. We're eating with him." Jin said
"Oh how nice." Yoongi said dryly.

"Yoongi, meet your tutor, Kim Namjoon."
"Really? Your boyfriend? No wonder you were so excited for me to meet him." Yoongi said flopping down on one of the sits and trying not to gag at the sight of Jin and Namjoon making out.

"So hey Yoongi." Namjoon said
"Well that's something to say after you literally just ate Jin's face off." Yoongi said amidst stuffing his face with food.
Jim blushed a bright shade of red and Namjoon just smiled.
"So is Taehyung gonna eat with us?" Yoongi asked trying to sound curious but truly he was hoping he would and even he didn't know why.
He also didn't know why a wave of disappointment washed through him when Jin shook his head. He should have expected that. In all the time he'd been here, he'd never seen Taehyung eat. But he was still disappointed.

"So you ready to learn?"
"Sure." Yoongi said standing up but Jim pushed him back down before saying.

"You sit back down. You can leave when you finish that." Jin said pointing to Yoongi's plate and Yoongi swore he was going to gain a few pounds after a while here.
"Oh and you too Joonie." Jin continued and Yoongi almost choked on his food before bursting into an uncontrollable laughter.

Anyone who knew Yoongi before would definitely be happy to see that. That should be the most he's laughed in his entire life.

"So Yoongi we're gonna start with books for beginners so you won't get confused with some words, okay?" Namjoon asked and Yoongi nodded.

They are both currently in the library right now, and Namjoon was trying to make Yoongi comfortable around him. Even though Yoongi seemed fine.

"So Namjoon, are you a vampire too?" Yoongi asked because the curiosity was killing him.

Namjoon smiled and nodded his head.
"I am."
"Of course. Everyone here is a vampire."
"Yeah pretty much. Since it seems we're on the getting to know each other stage, can I ask you a question?" Yoongi nodded yes so Namjoon continued.
"Why do you steal and aren't there people who would be worried about you being gone for this long?"

Yoongi tensed up and Namjoon noticed it. He decided it wasn't something Yoongi liked to talk about.

"It's okay if you don't wanna talk about it you know."
"No it's ok. I'm just not ready yet?" Yoongi said not really sure about that answer. But Namjoon nodded nonetheless.

The truth is Yoongi is scared. He doesn't want to go back there not now not ever. Even if he was to become slave here he wouldn't care. It was much better than where he stayed before.

A/N
I honestly tried to stop myself but I couldn't wherever I wanted to end just didn't seem like a good ending and that's how I ended up writing 1105 words. That's the longest I've written in this book. Well I finally updated and now I'm gonna go study cuz I can't afford to fail.
So goodbye!
*waves frantically.......again*