Chapter 4

Well of course he just had to be here. I knew I couldn't get away that easily.
"I knew Jin wouldn't be able to resist the urge to help you." The deep voice said again.

"Well it was nice meeting you, but I gotta go" and with that I was racing again. Until I hit something hard.
I looked up and it was, well, it was someone. He held me and pushed me.

"You see, this is my territory. You don't escape unless I want you too, and I don't" he said again.
"Yeah, I got that part"

He didn't say anything else instead just dragged me back to that well castle should be close to the right word.
He pulled me into a room and locked it. He sat me down on a chair then pulled up another chair for himself.

"Ok kitten, what's your name?" He asked
"And why would you want to know if you're gonna kill me anyway?"
"Oh no I haven't decided to kill you.....yet"
Ah yet, that makes me feel so much better. Idiot.

"Go on, the less time you waste the better for you"
"What are you going to do if I don't?" I have absolutely no idea where this confidence is coming from.
He just chuckled.

"Kitten, do you know what I am?" He asked in a tone I did not like, not one bit.
He stood up and walked up to me. He put his arms on either side of my head and looked me straight in the eye.

Then his eyes turned bright red and he opened his mouth.

Fangs?

Fangs.

FANGS!

"Y-y-you.... who.... how.....w-what are y-you?" Uh the stuttering.
"You haven't figured it out yet?" He chuckled again," I'm the strongest of all my kind. Do you know what my kind is? Yes, you probably guessed it we're...vampires". Then he laughed.

"You smell good y'know. I wonder how you would taste".
I gulped. Not even going to lie right now. I'm freaking scared. What if he turns me into his personal blood bank. What I'm I going to do.

"So let's begin again, you may just not turn into my lunch".
Lunch, oh crap.
"M-min Yoongi". I said without hesitation hoping my life would be spared.

"Min Yoongi. Well, well I'm going to stick with kitten hmm?". I just nodded not knowing what to do anymore. "Well I'm Kim Taehyung, the king and strongest of all vampires and you are mine"

Mine.

Mine.

Did he just say mine?!

Oh what have I gotten myself into?

A/N
Sorry for the short update. Not really feeling well. I hope you have a nice day. Even though the day has ended here but whatever.
Remember to vote and comment!
Bye!!