『Neptune』

Name: Neptune
Type: Mutant + Transformation
Ability: the user can produce great amounts of water from their hands.

➢the reflexes the user has are incredible, especially when on guard. They can turn into water easily to avoid attacks.

➢puddles are like teleports for them, wherever a puddle is, they can easily pop up from them for quick traveling, but there has to be a puddle within fifteen miles from the user.

Drawback(s): Using the quirk to its limit can cause the user to turn into a puddle, and they'll have to be carried around in a water bottle.

➢Because of their water hair, dirt and trash can get stuck in it which can weigh them down and make them slow.

➢Hot and dry areas can weaken the user, and the quirk. Cool and wet places are better for them.

Special Ability/Attack: Poseidon's Waters

➢When this special ability is unlocked, the user is able to control large masses of water, like the ocean or lakes. Not only that, but they also become one with the water, so their attacks are stronger than regular ones. The holder of the ability can also form the water into weapons and attack opponents with it. Because of how cold the water can be, getting hit by a weapon made of water can feel like one is getting hit by hard ice.

➢The ability lasts for ten minutes, and after that, the user is reduced to a puddle of water until they're able to move around freely which can take up to 24-48 hours. 

Other!

➢As stated before, the user's hair is made up of water, when they go into water, sometimes fish will go into their water hair and make it their home.for the time being until being put water into an ocean, lake, etc.

➢The user is also born with either shades of blue, or shades of green eyes. There will never be someone born with purple, yellow, etc eyes if they have this quirk.

➢Oh! And they can breath under water as well as change their shape because their body is made of water. For instance, if they want a mermaid tail, they can shift their legs into a tail to swim faster. This makes the user good for water rescues.