『Spike』

Name: Spike
Type: Emitter
Ability: the user can spike back an attack, but only certain attacks.

➢when they spike back an attack, it sends at twice the speed.

➢they can spike back elemental (fire  water, air, electric, etc), and power (one for all, explosions, etc) based quirks.

Drawback(s): if the quirk is used too much, the user gains pains and cramps in their arms.

➢They cannot spike back mutant, transformation, and some emitter quirks that have to do with ice, physical touch, or talking.

➢Because the user cannot spike back most quirks, the ones they can't have the most damage on them.

Special Ability/Attack: Energy Spike

➢This special ability, and attack gives the user the chance to hold up to five attacks before creating a big ball of energy. They can then serve the energy ball, and once it makes a hit, the energy within the ball explodes, damaging everyone that's in a five meter radius of the energy ball. The user can use this special ability up to two times.

➢After the ability, the user's arm or arms, depending if they use both or not, will feel like someone snapped them in half, and someone sticking needles into them.

Other!

➢The user can use both hands when it comes to spiking back an attack, but there is always a more dominant hand.

➢if the holder of the quirk really wanted to, they could reflect the quirk with twice the power, but it's harder to handle.

➢based off the sport Volleyball.