『Vampirism』

Requested by BnhaFan_qwq

Name: Vampirism
Type: Mutant
Ability: The user has the abilities of a vampire. They can do what a vampire can do.

➢The holder of the quirk can run pretty fast, faster than Tenya. When they run, they're almost invisible to the human eye.

➢They also have the ability to hypnotize their opponent, as long as they look directly into the opponent's eyes.

Drawback(s): The user cannot stay outside in the sun for too long without a cover, their skin is very sensitive. Out in the sunlight, the user can possibly die.

➢If the user smells too much blood, whether it's from a human or animal  they lose control of themself.

➢Depending on the day, the user's eyes can be very sensitive, especially when it gets close to the feeding season.

Special Ability/Attack: Remote Control

➢With this ability, the user makes a telepathic command to their opponent while looking directly at them. The first command the user has to say (telepathically) is 'listen' before fully commanding them to control them.

➢If the user doesn't have complete focus on their 'pawn', they can easily break out of Remote Control. But once the ability is actually complete, the user comes really tired. They can hold Remote Control for fifteen minutes.

Other!

➢Like a vampire, the user has sharp fangs, pointed ears, pale skin. The eyes.change to red when hungry.

➢The user can consume blood, human or animal, it doesn't matter.

➢They can also shift into a bat, but it doesn't really happen. It only happens when they go to sleep.

➢A 'Vampire Moon', where a full moon is surrounded by clouds, is the user's most strongest hours.