『Cold』

Name: Cold
Type: Emitter
Ability: the user can basically do anything that Jack Frost can do.

➢they can conjure ice, snow, and frost from their being. They can also create snowballs, snowflakes.

➢the user can make images come to life from frosted panes, bring in freezing winds, and freeze water by walking on it.

Drawback(s): Although the cold doesn't bother the user, they can get sick.

➢the holder's body is always cold, they can't exactly feel warmth either.

➢they can also suffer from hypothermia if they use their quirk too much.

Special Ability/Attack: Winter Storm

➢When the user has gone through enough pain, or has a surge of emotions running through them, they unlock their special ability which allows them to make the battlefield into a land of ice. This enhances their winter like abilities, combat skills, and speed. This lasts for a good fifteen minutes, more damage, the longer it lasts.

➢After the ability is up, the user instantly passes out. They also end up getting bits of ice, or frost around the tips of their fingers, and around their face. And just look out, the user can also end up suffering from frostbite.

Other!

➢the user can ride the wind, or 'fly', but keeps it a secret.

➢they also breathe out cold air, and wherever they walk, they leave the ground iced or frosted.

➢The quirk is the updated version of Cold Air.