『Time』

Name: Time
Type: Emitter
Ability: The user can either slow down time, pause time, go ahead in time, or reverse time, but cannot do all at once.

➢The holder of this quirk can stop time for fifteen minutes, and slow time for thirty minutes.

➢When reversing time, they can go back 24 - 48 hours. The user can go ahead in time by five to ten minutes.

Drawback(s): Using the quirk too much can end up the user getting very confused.

➢The quirk can also cause the user to become light headed which can easily lead into passing out.

➢The user can also experience dizziness with the quirk.

Special Ability/Attack: Time Loop

➢The holder of the quirk is able to get their opponent and themselves stuck in a time loop for at least fifty minutes. The time loop ability can easily make the opponent the user's prisoner. This can be used twice only but only after five hours after the first time loop.

➢After the ability, the user cannot use it again for the day. The quirk knows when the user has used it twice in a day, and it will not allow the user to do it again. This ability can also lead falling asleep for  13+ hours.

Other!

➢The holder of this quirk can reverse time with their lunch so they can eat more, but it's not a toy. Do not use Time for fun reasons.

➢Yes, the user of the quirk own the quirk, but usually the quirk owns the human, and tries to keep its holder safe.

➢Based off of Doctor Strange's time power.