『Demon Eyes』

Name: Demon Eyes
Type: Emitter
Ability: When the user's eyes glow amethyst, they can gain information from the person they look at.

➢The holder of the quirk can gain someone's name, quirk, last person they were with, their last location, and if they're a hero, villain, or vigilante.

➢Sometimes the quirk will activate itself. When the quirk activates itself, the user's eyes turn green, and they gain information on someone's life spand. This is rare though.

Drawback(s): Using the quirk too much, the user's eyes will gain pain, like a needle going through them.

➢Their eyes will also tend to bleed if not careful.

➢The user need to protect their eyes, so looking at screens, especially at high levels of brightness such as TV, phone, computer, etc can ruin their eyes. To prven this, the user wears special glasses. It also stops the quirk from being used.

Special Ability/Attack: Third Eye

➢With this ability, the user can information on anyone within a 15m radius. Also, the user's eyes glow blue, and the information they gain is how powerful or weak the opponent's quirk is. If they try hard enough, they can gain weaknesses

➢After the ability, the user cannot use the quirk, and they have to out on their special glasses, or their eyes will flood with blood, and pain.

Other!

➢No matter what color the user's eyes are, they'll glow purple, green, or blue.

➢Doctors don't have glasses for eye based quirks, so thr glasses came from Mei in the support class. The lenses range from gray and red.

➢The user has REALLY good vision. Everything is literall clear for them, even with the glasses on.