『Bipolarity』

Requested by Golden-Ram

Name: Bipolarity
Type: Emitter
Ability: The user can control the polarity of objects and people by tagging them as North or South.

➢The user can split into two different personalities to represent North/South. And because of this, the split personalities are different colors, or opposite colors. So say if South's color scheme is green, North's would be red.

➢The holder of the quirk can have any color scheme when they split, or they can be multiple colors, but the other will have the opposite colors.

Drawback(s): The user MUST touch objects/people to tag them as North/South.

➢They cannot tag unless they split. If they want to tag something North, the 'North' personality needs to touch an object/person, and vise versa.

➢Controlling multiple things at once can cause them to become sick, and slightly confused.

Special Ability/Attack: Polarized Power Up

➢With this special ability, and attack, the user splits into two, and tags as many people as they can, while giving each person a certain power. Such as those tagged by North gain more speed, and those tagged by South gain better defense.

➢After the ability, the user cannot use their quirk for a good 12 hours, also the user is immediately put back into one person. They will either get very sick, or gain a feel very weak due to giving different people apart of their abilities for speed and defense.

Other!

➢The holder's hair has always been two different colors, unnatural or natural.

➢The user probably has a split personality (bonus points if this other is used).

➢When the user splits into two different people, or personalities, they can be any color or colors. The other half of them will always be the opposite though.