『Energy Absorption』

Name: Energy Absorption
Type: Emitter
Ability: The user can absorb light and heat energy and manipulate it.

➢The user can make shapes, or weapons with this quirk.

➢The holder of the quirk is able to absorb energy and use it to use raw energy.

Drawback(s): Because the holder's body naturally absorbs light, they cannot stay in dark places for too long, unless asleep.

➢No energy means no quirk using, simple as that.

➢because the quirk is so powerful, the user's body will sometimes start to burn if too much energy is absorbed

➢Absorbing energy makes the quirk stronger, yes, but due to how much energy is getting stored within the body to use the quirk, the user's body becomes more tired and weak while the quirk gets stronger.

Special Ability/Attack: Energized Body

➢When the user's body goes through enough pain, damage or just becomes very weak, their body automatically absorbs whatever energy there is around (15m radius), causing the user's outline to glow red while their hands are covered with raw energy. The more hits they get, the stronger and faster the ability becomes. This lasts about ten minutes.

➢after the ability, the user's body will start to internally bleed from radiation poisoning  and causes cracks to form under the eyes. The body will need a lot of rest and healing, 48 hours of rest will be needed. Also, the user will feel a burning like feeling from the inside.

Other!

➢raw form energy is usually blue, but depending on how much energy is absorbed, it'll change colors. The weakest color is blue, the middle is purple, and the strongest color is red.

➢the user's hair naturally absorbs solar, aka light, so their hair looks like the Northern Lights usually.

➢The holder can actually absorb more than light and heat energy. They can also absorb chemical, atomic/nuclear, mechanical, gravitational, sound, and electrical energy. But the user has to touch or be near the energy before absorbing it unlike the light and heat energy where the body just naturally absorbs it.