『Metal Manipulation』

Name: Metal Manipulation
Type: Emitter
Ability: the user can melt metal into a liquid, or harden it.

➢the user can make weapons with the metal, bigger the weapon, more metal needed.

➢guns can be created, but the user will.also have to make bullets.

➢Liquid metal can be thrown on the opponent's eyes to blind them.

Drawback(s): The user can temporarily injure themselves if they use the quirk too much.

➢Because liquid metal takes heat, the user's hands tend to overheat if the user overuses it.

➢Creating weapons with metal takes a lot of focus, if they lose that focus, then the metal will become deformed.

➢the user is weakened against hot temperatures, which makes it harder for the user to focus.

Special Ability/Attack: Mercury

➢The user creates a metal gauntlet for one hand, and makes a liquid metal glove for the other. The gauntlet can let the user give powerful punches, and the liquid metal glove lets the user paralyze someone.

➢The main drawback is if the user one attack, they have to use the other. So if they punch someone with the metal gauntlet, they must use the liquid metal glove on someone else.

➢After the attack, the user cannot make weapons, or melt metals for an hour, also burn scares or cuts from the metal.

Other!

➢The user usually always has metal with them.

➢The user's hands must be clean to melt metal.