(K) See You Soon.

The sun shines through the drapes, hitting your face, causing you to squirm under the comforter. You pull at the edges of the blanket and pull it all your head. You turn your head and see his blissful face sleeping next to you. A smile falls across your lips. He slowly opens his eyes...

"Morning Gorgeous, (Y/N)" He smiles sleepily back to you, pulling you into his chest. You nuzzle your head under his chin and feel his arms wrap tighter while he holds you. Suddenly, he jumps out of bed and pulls you over his shoulder, spinning you in circles.

"Emery! Babe, im dizzy." He puts you down and sets you down on your feet in front of him. He looks deep into your eyes, moving strands of hair from out of them. You remember how much time is left. He leans in slowly and gently carresses his lips againist yours. You smile under his kiss and feel his hot breath flow down your throat. Your lips tangle in a passion filled kiss, lustful and deep, making your ever so broken heart beat faster.

"Emery, im going to miss..." You mumble sadly in between kisses.

"Dont say that, you'll see again soon," Emery grins, tryng to say postive, although sadness starts starts to fill his eyes. 'We'll always be together."

"I love you." tears streamed down your cheeks as you envision the next year without him. Without him laying next to you while you sleep. Without his goodnight kiss. Without him hugging you behind and kissing your neck as you make breakfast. No more passion filled nights, or holding hands under the moon.

"I love you more (Y/N)" He pulls your hips into his, and kisses your neck.

You watch as he packs his suitcase and heads for the door. Silent tears stream down your face as you watch his every move from across the room. He grabs for his coat and scarf and puts them on. Turning to face you, you see his eyes are filled with tears too. You gasp a bit, shocked at his sadness. A  cheerless grin appears on his face as he drops his bags and meets you halfway across the room.

"Remember, the front door is always open, Always..." You mutter into his curcles as he picks you up in a hug. You pull away to see his face. "Please, dont be sad. Please. Icant leave you like this." you start to cry harder.

"Then, then dont leave." He starts to see a glimmer of hope, "Come with me, (Y/N)." He sets you down and grabs your hands within his and holds them tight. You smile but tell him that yu cant. He looks down, the same sadness in his eyes once again. "Then i guess is goodbye." He mutter lovingly.

"It's not goodbye, its see you soon." You pull his chin up and kiss his tears away.

"Yeah (Y/N)." He smiles as he kisses you the last time. he turns to the door and grabs his bags. He flashes you a smile filled with despair as he slowly pulls the door shut behind him. it closes...

Weeks go by without him. Nothing feels right without, Emery. its a world without smiles, love, hope. its nothing. you havent spoke to him in a few days.

As you sit on your couch late on a Sunday night, you change the channel to gossip news. Words flash across the screen. Words you ever wanted to hear again. Deja vu all over again, Suddenly, the phone rings next to you. you answer quickly.

"It's not true, i promise." Emery's voice sounds panicked and distraught. But you, you cant hel because you see the words flashing across the TV screen and think otherwise.

"I dont know what to say anymore, Emery. You promised this wouldnt happen again." you reply coldly, tears pinching behing your eyes.

"Dont say anything. Listen to me (Y/N). its not true. I love you, and only you." He starts to cry as he pleads through the phone to you.

"Then why the hell are there pictures, Emery? WHY!?" You scream as teas finally flood out. You see Emery holding another girl close, another picture to add to the piles you already haved stored in the back of your mind. You see another of him and her kissing. Your heart breaks. "im done Emery, Done. Never come back to me again. im done for the final time!" You hang up the phone and bury your face in your hands, letting go massive sobs until you eventually fall asleep.

Moments later, a call awakens you. You answer and hear Liam panicking on the other line.

"I cant hear you, Liam! Slow down" You say

"Its Emery, Hes..." Liam pauses. You hear the grief and distress in his voice as he gasps for air. "Hes...Hes shot himself... hes gone...hes really dead. He killed himself because he couldnt stand his life without you, (Y/N). He was telling the truth. He never cheated. But, but now... Hes dead! DEAR LORD..."

Liam breaks off and loud sobs fill the line. Hearing Liam cry you realize its true. As you hang up the phone, your heart starts to slow its beat, the empty feeling filling your heart once again. Hes gone and its all because of you.

You walk to your room frozen. Each step feeling like slow-motion. You pull open the drawer next to your bed and pull out the hand gun. You place it on your temple with a weak angry smile. You turn to the mirror and see streams of warm tears falling down your face.

Suddenly, The reflection changes. You see Emery in the mirror. His beautiful and pained face. His eyes full of tears and his lips shaking. you see him holding the gun to his own temple. He pulls the trigger, and just like that, hes gone. You lurch forward, the pain of knives tearing through your stomach.

"I promised it was a see you soon, Emery." You sob into the mirror with pain. Your hand shakes as you hold the gun next to your head. "So...see you soon, my love..."

You pull the trigger.

Gone.

Well anyways
Ciao Bellas
xoxo - Kynzie