(F) Publicly Official

Alexis's POV

Emery and I have been dating for about a month now, but his manager and my manager are with different record labels and rivals so my manager told me I cant date Emery or I could lose my contract, but we've been dating on the down-low.

So I wake up and take a shower after 30 minutes, get out the shower and put on a (black and white striped tank crop top & some light blue high waisted shorts) then I lay between Emery's legs while he's playing his Xbox.
then Liam comes up to the living room and see's us and says "Are you guys dating?"

Emery says "Nope, she's my best friend."
Ricky comes out and says "I thought I was your best friend?"
Emery says "Ricky you are my best-guy-friend and Alex is my best-girlfriend you guys get it, can I get back my game now."
Then Ricky and Liam go out to get some food.

Lexi: "Em, we are dating, though?" Emery: "Yeah I know Babe, but they don't know that and plus if anyone knew that we're dating, or if our managers knew, you could lose your record deal and I can't let that happen!"
Lexi: "But I think they know now, by the way, I'm laying on you"
Emery: "Yeah, but this is really comfortable tho" (with a smirk, then kisses the top of my head)
Then Emery turns off his game and I turn around and lay on his chest and he puts his around me and we just fall asleep.

An hour later
The Ricky and Liam walk in and see Emery and I asleep,
ricky says "Just Best Friends my butt." then takes a picture doesn't post on any social media, just puts his phone back in his pocket and goes to takes a shower,

35 minutes later
Ricky comes back to the living room and we're still asleep then goes and sits at the kitchen table with Liam.

Liam: "Ricky, You know there totally Dating, right"
Ricky: "Duh, it's really obvious, but I wonder why they saying there just best friends?"
Liam: "maybe they're not public yet?"
Then Liam gets a call from there manager.

Convo with Manager
Manager: "Liam, is Ricky and Emery with you?"
Liam: "Yeah, Ricky is next to me and Emery is asleep on the couch, why?"
Manager: "Because I'm going be there in 10 minutes." (Then hangs up)

Liam: "Uh oh, Ricky help me wake up, Emery and Alex"
Ricky: "I know how to wake up Emery" (tries to touch the XBox)
Emery wakes up and says "Don't Touch My Xbox, Boi"
Liam: "Emery, you have to get up, our manager is gonna be here, in 8 minutes."

Emery gets up slowly w/o waking up Lexi, then says "Ricky, pick up Alex and bring to the room and put her down on your bed gently"
Ricky: "Why do i have to pick up Lexi and put her on my bed, when you guys obviously dating, Kelly!"
Emery: "Idk Maybe because she's your sister, Garcia. And Alex and I are a long story, just don't say ANYTHING to our manager when he gets here!"

Ricky: "Got it *Captain Kelly!*"
Then picked up Lexi and put her on his bed, tucked her in, closed the blinds, and closed the door.
Ricky: "okay Lexi is still asleep "
Liam: "Em, Rick, Alex's phone is on the table"
then Emery ran and jumped over the couches, grabbed Alex's phone and threw it to Ricky and he put it in his pocket.

Then the door rang, and Liam answered it and it was their Manager Joby, so Ricky let him and led him to the kitchen,

The Boys Convo with their Manager
Joby: "let me just get right to the point here Boys, let's talk about your year-long tour coming up, who would you guys want to be your opening act on tour with you?"
Ricky: "My Sister"