(B) The machine stopped.

His arms were soft, big and wrapped around you, his was still sleeping, you turned around and faced him, his hair was a mess, and his mouth was a bit opened, you gently stroked his hair, he opened his eyes and smiled, today was the day.

On the way to the airport, you felt your stomache hurt, Emery felt the tension, and grabbed your hand to keep you calm.

Ladies and Gentleman, Welcome On Board to this flight from Australia to London. Please pay attention to the safty introductions in the pocket of the chair in front you, Have a great Flight.

The flight attendant said over the intercalm. You was so scared, you've never liked planes, you checked your seatbelt more the once.

Emery said Babe it's safe, i promise. and kissed the back of my hand. What if something goes wrong? What if something happens to you? I wont be able to live then. you said and sighed.

Dont worry love, Emery said and stroked your cheek, the plane lifted, you were so tensed, the flight attendants served the food, but you wasn't able to eat anything,

so Emery ate your food as well, he was really hungry, you looked at your watch, two hours left, you plugged in your music, and relaxed a bit, then it suddenly happend,

it was the worst you've ever experienced, you heard a Large Explosion outside the plane, you looked out the window and saw one of the engines were on fire, the plane was shaking,

everybody was screaming, you started to feel dizzy, and Emery noticed, he grabbed both your hands, stared directly into your eyes, you were hyperventilating, close to fainting,

Emery said (Y/N) you need to listen to me right now, everything will be okay, I know that your really scared, but I need you to stay calm, everything will be okay.

We will probably just land somewhere and then get to a different plane that will fly us to London, I love you. And you said I love you to Emy, you cried and put your head on his chest, and holding his hands.

Ladies and Gentleman, please put back on your seat belts, we beg you to lean forward and put your head on your knees, the flight attendant said, we did as she said, you didn't let go of Emery's hand for one second. Then the plane crashed on to the ground, and everything went black. you opened your eyes, and the plane was on the ground, you thought you landed in London.

when you heard that people bleeding and crying, then you remembered what had happened, your whole body got filled with fear, when you saw that Emery wasn't in his chair anymore, you started to beathe heavily, there were men in green uniforms everywhere. Hello miss a Man said we are going to get you to a hospital.

Emery.... you tried to say but your voice broke. Don't worry, he's already in the helicopter outside. The man said we will bring you out there now. Then you saw was a syringe in your arm, then evrything went black...again... you woke up in the hospital. Where am i? You asked and looked around, Your in the Central hospital in London.

The doctor answered, and said your okay now, you can go home whenever you want. Doctor you whispered, he looked at me with a calm face and said Yes. Emery... is he going to be okay? you felt the tears in your eyes, he sighed, took a chair and sat down beside my bed. (Y/N) he started, you started to cry, no... NO!!

You screamed and cried like crazy. Shhh.. the doctor tried (Y/N), listen to me now, Emery is alive but he's in a Coma, we are going to do a surgery this Thursday, we can't do anything before then. A doctor let you enter Emery's room. For a long while you just sat there beside him, his chest went up and down, you didn't stop staring at him, suddenly a nurse in to check on him.

You know what? When a person in a coma, they can still hear you, Emery can hear everything you say, he's just not able to answer. The nurse said she put her hand on your shoulder then left the room. Emery... you stated. Your thoart got thick. I... I don't know what to say... the nurse said that you can hear me... I... I don't know... I love you.. more then anything. I took a minute.

Ricky called... I continued. He wished you good look... the tears streamed down cheeks... I guess I do too... good luck sweetie. You stroke his hair, kisses his hand, then looked out the window, the rain was pouring down really hard, and it was very dark. you looked at the clock, it was two in the moring, then looked back at Emery. Please open yours eyes you sobbed, please just open them, i just want to see your smile... you said.

You spent the worst day in the hospital, Emery was still in a coma, that night you at least got some sleep, the day that was thursday, the day that Emery's surgery took place, it was 10 am and you were just about to take off to the hospital, when the phone rang, he said he needed to talk to me, and you told him you were just about to get there,

Twenty minutes later, you opened the doors to the enterance, you met the doctor in the corridor, where he explained the situation. They completed the surgery, but it was worse then they thought, Emery was serevally injured. He wasn't going to wake up, no matter what they did,

the only thing they could do was to unplug the machine was keeping him alive, there is no reason to keep him alive, (Y/N) he will not wake up, the doctor said. you felt dizzy. Didn't speak, didn't cry, all you could think about was that Emery wasn't going to make it. He wasn't going to survive, he was going to die. Your boyfriend, your bestfriend, the love of your life was going to die.

Do you want to be there when it happens the doctor said. you nodded. He leads you into the room that Emery was lying, he looked so peaceful.

There already so many doctors in the room already. you storked his hair and kissed his cheek one last time. You leaned forward and said I love you Emery, I promise, I will never forget you. You whispered in his ear.

You saw how the Nurse you were talking to, a few days ago, wipe away a tear from her eye, she was the one that told you he could hear you. (Y/N) One of the doctors said. He was holding the cord to the machine, you stepped forward and grabbed it.

1... you grabbed it harder.

2... you closed your eyes.

3... the machine stopped.

And so did Emery's heart...

You started to to cry then you felt a hand on your shoulder you turned around and saw Ricky and Liam then you hugged them still crying. And they said "we're so sorry (Y/N)"

then you said "sorry for me, he was your bestfriend&bandmate and your cousin liam." Then the doctor called me then liam said to the doctor "you can talk to me im his cousin" then you just hugged ricky and cried on ricky shoulder.

Ciao xoxo - dani