(A-2) It was just a dream!

You woke up and screamed then said "IT WAS JUST A DREAM" then got out of your bed and went to the bathroom and brushed your teeth, while you were washing your face, you realized you had Emery's hoodie and the necklace he gave you still on, so you put your hair in a messy bun, grabbed your bag and your Uggs then ran out the door saying "No,No,No,No,No,No"

then drove all the way to cali from washington and knocked on Emery's door uncontrollably then ricky answered said and Oh (Y/N) didn't expect you, i thought you were the pizza guy, then you said "well im not the pizza guy obvi, but where's Emery?" then Ricky said "downstairs changing, where else would he be at 5:45 in the evening," then you went downstairs and nearly tackled Emery to the floor

he said "well hello to you to (Y/N)" (laughing) then you said "OH MY GOSH Emery, your alive", and he said "i never died, silly." then you said "i had a dream that you died in a plane crash coming back England," and he said "that's where my favorite hoodie went, and how did you get that necklace?" so you said "yeah i liked so i took it a few weeks ago and Em you gave me this necklace in my dream before you left me with ricky so you could go to england for a meeting."

then Emery said "Woah, that's a horrible dream, but i still alive, love." then giant bear hugged you then kissed you, then he said "if that ever happened I'm glad i left you with ricky instead of liam, because ricky can always make you smile and laugh just like me", then i said "but i don't want you to die" then hugged him then he said "i wont baby, so that's why you drove all the way from Washington to California to see if i was still alive," hugging you back

so you say "yeah basically, and can i stay here for a few days my bags are already in my truck?" so Emery says "sure anytime, but just to let you know, you're never gonna be alone babe" then Ricky came downstairs and said "pizza's here and btw (Y/N) horrible dream." Then Emery said "anyway lets not talk about it and let's eat" and you said "hey Garcia, can you go to my truck and get my bags from the back seat."

And he said "sure," then you threw him your keys, then a few minutes later he came back with your bags and put them in Emery's room, then you and the boys started to watch the Toy Story 3, half way threw the movie you started falling asleep then Emery picked you up and laid you down on his bed, then he took his shirt off (since he sleeps with a shirt off) and laid down next to you, so you snuggled into his chest and instantly to sleep.

Then when you woke up Emery and Ricky were gone, only Liam was there playing his playstation and you said "Li, where are Em and Garcia", then he said "Emery took your SUV and Ricky took his and went to your loft in washington to get the rest of your stuff packed up and brought here because your moving in, because Your Boyfriend doesnt want you to live so far away anymore, so they left 3 hours ago they wont be back for a while,"

then you said "oh okay cool, but Li, is Em's car here, because i want starbucks" then he said "yeah here's his keys," then threw his keys to you And you said "Li, can i borrow some money because my wallet is in my car," and he said "why dont you take Emery's wallet its right in his jacket pocket," you take off Emery's hoodie and hung it up in his closet and put on his jacket and "said thanks Li, do you want anything?"

he said "the same as you," and i said "okay Li, be back in 45 minutes" then i got in Em's car and went to starbucks and saw fans start running to the car and you got out of the car, and one of the fan girls yelled "IT'S EMERY KELLY'S GIRLFRIEND!" then they started asking for pictures and autograph, and then you finally got inside starbucks, then you asked for "2 Venti Mango Passion Iced Tea, please"

the lady said Name for the tea's, then i look around saw abunch fans not paying attention so i smirked and said "Emery Kelly" then she said "Omg Your Emery Kelly's girlfriend" Then she said "is emery in the car," then you said "no, hes with ricky in washington clearing out my loft, because i moved down here last night, but im with liam but hes at home" then she asked if she can have a picture and a autograph,

then i said "ofcourse anything for a fan," then she said "im gonna get those tea's for you and liam," then when she was done said "Emery Kelly" then a bunch of fan girls turned around. And start screaming and yelling "OH MY GOSH, IT'S EMERY KELLY'S GIRLFRIEND OF 2 YEARS (Y/N)! then they kept asking for autographs and pictures, so you sign a few autographs and a few pictures

then you said "i really have to go, important stuff to do," but they wouldnt left you leave, the barista called for security to help to you car, then finally got home and liam was in the shower so you put his drink in the fridge then sat on the couch looking through instagram picures of you with fans today, while drinking your ice tea, you replied to a few fans,

then you heard the door opening and saw emery and ricky with your stuff, so put your phone&drink down on the coffee table then you ran and hugged emery, then you said "welcome home, babe" then ricky said "now Emery's girlfriend can be here all the time" so i said to ricky "do you want a hugg to, Ricardo?"

Then he said "If Mr. Kelly doesn't mind." Then emery said "I would never mind, my bestfriend hugging my adorable girlfriend" then liam came up stairs and said "(Y/N) where's my drink, and hey guys?" And you said "its in the fridge Li"

Ciao xoxo - dani