(I) Request for Ana.

This imagine was requested for Ana aka wrappedupinfiym

You sat on the sofa, eating a bag of chips, and watching tv, like usual..
Your flicking through channels but stop on the news channel, something had caught Your eye..

*News Reporter*
"Forever in your mind, the hottest boy band in the planet, is visiting New York Today to meet fans and to shoot their new music video"

You didn't let the tv finish, you were 17 and in love with forever in your mind, you already had your coat on, were already on your way to time square..

when you got there, you saw that it was already filled with fans, your heart sank as you realized you were in your red dress and black coat and it was getting dark. You realized you wouldn't of been noticed..

You say down on a bench right behind the crowd, you could hear screaming, so you knew Forever in your mind was on their way..

You could the bus from a distance, you sighed "whats the point of being here" you said to your self. The boys got out of the bus and instantly started taking pictures with fans, you got your phone out and held it tightly in your hands,

you knew you wouldn't get a picture with them.. just as you were about to give up, you felt a warm hand on yours with your phone in.. it's was Emery........... You looked up in amazement, only to see the New Yorker Hottie staring back down on you..

"Did you want a picture?" He asked with his gorgeous grin "It's fine, you have other fans to take pictures with

"Did you want a picture?" He asked with his gorgeous grin "It's fine, you have other fans to take pictures with..." You say "But...I want to take a picture with you!" He said back "Well.. Actually i was just leaving" you sighed... "Why's that" he asked looking confused..

"it's too crowded, it's dark and I'm in black and red..... I wouldn't been seen, well that's what I thought any way...." you reply looking sad... well i certainly saw you! I like a girl in red and black, you know!" He laughed..

You couldn't help but smile.. he smiled back... "What's a Goregous Princess like you sitting on a park bench like this?" He reached and grabbed your hand.. "Come with me.." he said pulling you up from your seat and dragging you through the crowd of screaming fans..

You were speechless, was this seriously happening to you? He was taking you close to the bus.. "shh, I'll take you in through the back" he whispered, still smiling at you.

He took you inside, and it was what you were expecting.. You took a seat on the sofa,

 You took a seat on the sofa,