(G) A Safe Place.

Hi guys, I'm Savannah Zoey McKenzie, and I'm gonna tell you a story about how I had to run from the one and only Liam Attridge to save my life, it's like something inside him just broke that I didn't like. Now on to the story.

I've been dating FIYM's Liam Attridge for about 2 years everything was great, until one day Liam just snapped and began to abuse me every night for 5 months, he would punch me, kick me, call me names, lock me in our room when the boys came over, threw stuff at me.

So one night when Liam was working late rehearsing with the
boys, so I got an idea about not get beat up another second by running away to the only place i felt safe after I changed out of my dirty clothes.

So I packed 2 duffle bags and my backpack tight, put my phone in back pocket but my hair in a messy bun, slipped my shoes on, grabbed my stuff then ran towards the back door then down the street, and just kept running with out looking back, then I...

So I packed 2 duffle bags and my backpack tight, put my phone in back pocket but my hair in a messy bun, slipped my shoes on, grabbed my stuff then ran towards the back door then down the street, and just kept running with out looking back, then I stopped running when I got to my safe house, then knocked on the door frantically.

Then someone opened the door and said "Vannah, I haven't seen you in forevs!" So i said "Well, you can blame Liam for that Vee, but can I stay here without anyone knowing" So she said "sure vannah, I have a hidden room in my closet, come in"

So I walked in and we walked upstairs towards her room hidding from her parents, then we got into her room, she locked the door then showed me her hidden room in her closet that she barely uses, so I put my stuff down in there, and she helped me put her blow up bed in there, and few pillows and one giant comforter and a lamp and a few holiday lights from her room.

Then we heard the front door shut, so I went in to hidden room, shut the door, veronica shut her closet doors, then went downstairs.

The convo downstairs

Veronica: Emery, Ricky and Liam. it's usually Remery, what made you decide to come over today liam, like you hardly ever do anymore?!

Emery: Veronica!

Liam: It's fine Emery, I've been busy Veronica!

Veronica: busy with what, your bandmates are always here without you, you're mine and Emery's cousin, you Never let Savannah come over anymore, come to think of it Liam, Ricky is more of a cousin to me then you are! You know what, do what ever you want. Just call me when you want to be my cousin again, because until then we're not related anymore! Then walked back up to her room, slammed the door then double locked it.