(N) 17th of December

You and Emery are officially a year together.. But He isn't here.. He's on Tour..
You walk to the Window and stare out it..
You feel so Alone without him..
You haven't talked to him in a week.

There rumors about him dating another girl. First you didn't believe them.
Now you don't know what to believe..

You walk to your bedroom and you grab your diary.. "Dear Diary, he's all I ever wanted. I finally get him but now I lose him..." A tear falls down on the paper..

You look next to you at a picture of Emery.. his smile gives you that feeling.. it's makes your heart beat faster.. You grab your phone and call him one more time.. You hoped he would pick up the phone.. "Uhm this Emery Kelly, I can't pick up the phone because I'm busy.. I guess." You smash your phone into the wall. Warm tears are rolling down your cheeks. You grab your pillow and cry until you fall asleep. It's Christmas eve now..

Another long week you've waited for a call.. but it didn't come.. Another Long Week and you saw photos passing by from Emery Kissing another girl.. it hurt more than anything ever did. It broke you.. You had no choice, you had to let him go.. you've decided to decorate the Christmas tree. You remembered how you and Emery did it last year..

You let your self fall on the floor.. crying so hard with all the lights around you.. You told your self to stay strong.. after a while you decorated the tree. Still you're missing something.. somebody.. you're sitting by the window staring out it.. You see a shooting star.. You made a wish a wrote it on the wet window. "Emery" you looked at his name and it hurt more.. then you hear the door open..

You heard a voice saying "Merry Christmas My Angel" you looked behind you and there was Emery.. staring at your sad face.. "I'm so sorry, I should've called you.. All the rumors.. there aren't even true" you feel a tear burning in your eye.. You couldn't your self.. You ran into Emery's arms and hugged him.. You couldn't stop crying.. "I've missed you so much"

Emery looked at you with his beautiful brown eyes.. "I would never leave you, I promise" then he start kissing you.. after the kiss you look at him and smile.. he holds you tight and didn't let you go for rest of the night.. it was the Christmas night you've always wanted..

it was perfect.

Thank you for reading, hope you liked it.

Well anyways
Ciao Bellas
xoxo - Kynzie