(E) Starbucks!

Your POV (Point Of View)

"Girl would you be my, would you be my, sweet little something

Baby we'll get by, we'll get by, sweet little something

Give me just one niiight to let me ask you, girl would you be my, would you be my, sweet little something..." I wake up to the beautiful sound of my FIYM alarm clock, singing 'Sweet Little Something' and hop out of bed to get dressed.

"I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready for Starbucks! I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready for STARBUCKS!" I run to my closet and pick out a cute outfit and go to the bathroom to change into it. I put some Mascara, Eye shadow and Lipgloss on and curl the tips of my hair so make myself extra cute!

I grab my Phone, Money and Purse then run out of the house to get into my car. "Sweet little somethiiiinnng" I mumble the words to the song and smile as I drive by some houses and see little kids, and their parents, out playing around with things.

"STARBUCKS!!!!!" I see Starbucks ahead of me and jump up and down in my seat ready to my coffee. What can I say? I'm a sucker for Starbucks! I walk inside, trying to hide my love for the best coffee in town but its kinda hard when you can smell the precious smell of Caramel, Vanilla, Fudge and more!!

"Hi Charlie! Can I get a....... Caramel iced coffee?" I ask walking slowly to the counter as I look at the options above all of the machines. "Yes. Name.." He says from behind the counter.

"Ummmmm...... Hmmmmmm......... Adele." I say smiling weirdly. He chuckles at my New Name. "Ok, it'll be out in a few minutes Precious."

"Ok! Ugh now I gotta pee...." I say a bit to loud, making Charlie chuckle again.

I run to the bathrooms. Once I'm done with..... My business, I walk back and see Charlie talking to a guy with hair that is in a quiff but its a bit messy too... Haven't I seen that hairdo before.....? I think to myself.

I smile and walk back up to the counter and hear their conversation. "That's a funny name hah!" The guy says. Weird, the voice is something I've heard too! I think. "Yeah she changes it every time she orders." Charlie responds to the guy, chuckling.

I walk up to them and smile. "I'm back and sorry haha. You didn't need to know that last thing!" I giggle and look up at the guy... OMG ITS EMERY KELLEY! FROM FIYM!! HERE AT STARBUCKS! WITH ME!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I scream in my head franticly as my eyes go wide with shock at the sudden eye contact between us.

"U-uh h-h-hi Em-Emery.." I stutter with my words but I manage. He chuckles at my speechlessness and says "hey honey how are you?" OMG did he just call me honey?! I smile and hesitate to hug him. He hugs back and I nuzzle my head into his chest hugging tighter.

"Ok 'Adele' here's your Caramel ice coffee." Charlie says from behind the counter and I pull away from the hug between me and Emery, not wanting to but I had to so I could take my precious baby into my hands...

"Yay! Thanks Charwie!" In a baby voice I laugh at myself then start to look through my purse for my money. "No, no I'll pay for the girl." I hear Emery say behind me and I turn around to face him. "No Emery. Keep your money, you don't need to pay for me! I have money too ya know!" I laugh.

"No. I want to. I'm not gonna let a beautiful girl, like you, pay for herself when I can be a gentleman." He says as he starts to put the money onto the counter. I grab his wrist and pull it towards him and argue back again. "Nooo... You don't have to pay for me! And I'm not beautiful I'm only ugly." "No your pretty then." "Ok then I'm pretty ugly! Nice!" I laugh and grab my money quickly trying to put it on the counter.

"Ugh..." I groan as he grabs my money and stuffs it back into my bag. "Really?!" I say frustrated. He's a cute boy but now he's just getting onto my nerves. "Emery I-" he cute me off. "Hey look at that over there!" I turn my head to where he was pointing and when I don't see anything I turn back around to see Emery with my drink in his hand smirking and I see Charlie putting money in the Cash Register.

My face becomes red with anger and I snatch my drink from the annoying, but cute, boy in front of me. He laughs at me and says "your cute when your mad." We walk to a table and sit down. "You cute too but also a bit irritating too." I say frowning. "Your beautiful." He blurts out then quickly covers his mouth with his hand. I blush and tilt my head downwards to look at the ground. He smile and turns my head back up to look back at him.

My cheeks become redder and he says "ok 'Beautiful' I have to go back to the guys now. Here. Call me later please." Emery grabs my hand and pushes a small piece of paper into my hand. I smile at him and he gets up to leave. Before he leaves he comes over to my side of the table and leans down towards my left side and I feel his warm lips against my cheek and I blush again.

Emery starts to walk out towards the exit and I hold my cheek smiling. Before he walks out of the open door I see him turn towards me and winks, blowing me a kiss.

That night I stayed up late until about 3:00 in the morning, texting Emery. We spent more days together talking and one day he even asked me to be his girlfriend. Ricky and Liam got girlfriends too and we would all go to eat at restaurants together and do everything fun. We all had kids, got married, and died a happy life.

The whole imagine except the outfit and the song.
Was written by my Co-Author Syd143143