(D) Sweet Little Something.

Emery was at rehearsals for the Bilboard Music Awards, and you were bored at home with Liam's cat Tink, so your got dressed, did Your hair and make up and put your wallet, headphones in your bag, Before you left, you filled Tink's food and milk bowl, Then grabbed your phone and keys and then said "Later Tink" then close and locked the door.

Then went to Starbucks and got a Venti Tea. And went to meet the Boys after their rehearsal then 10 minute later, you get their and you see Emery flirting with another girl, then you get out the car, and walk over to Emery.

Then Ricky said "Uh Emery, look like now" so Emery turn around and sees you and says "Uh Ana, how long have you been there?" Then you say "long enough", then turn around and walk back to your car but Emery runs after you and makes you turn around and says "Ana, what you saw back was nothing, I love you!"

So you say "So that's how you show you love me by flirting with other girls, yeah right," then you walk to your car, then Emery stops you again, and says "Yeah I know I'm an idiot, but just please come to the Bilboard Music Awards, tomorrow." And you say "Will see" then went back to your car and drove to the apartment you stay with Emery and Liam.

Meanwhile with the boys.
Emery walks back to the boys, and Ricky says "you messed up, man" then Emery says "thank you Ricardo (sarcastically), I'm just gonna go home and take a long shower, and Liam your driving, I'm not in the mood to drive" then threw Liam the keys, and said goodbye to Ricky and left back to the apartment.

Back to you.
You can't be here right now, so you call up Ricky.

The convo.
You: Hey Ricky
Ricky: Hey Ana, sorry about today.
You: thank you but don't talk about it.
Ricky: sorry again so what's up?
You: I was wandering, If I can stay at your place tonight?
Ricky: what's wrong with your place?
You: I live with Kelly and Attridge, remember.
Ricky: oh,yeah, sure you can stay over.
You: thanks Ricky, be there in 10.
Ricky:anytime Ana, then hangs up

Convo over.
So you get your over night bag out the closet you share with Emery, then start to pack your stuff, then out of habit you take pair of Emery's Pajama pants and put it in your bag, then go to the bathroom and take your makeup bag and put in your bag. And zip up your over night bag, then because still love Emery you leave him a note saying "Emery, I'm staying at a friends house tonight, have a great award show tomorrow." Then put it on the front door

then left in your car to Ricky's house, so when you get there Ricky was waiting for you with his dog Bruno, so you get out of your car and Bruno runs up to you and you pick him up and say "Yes Bruno I missed you to" and (chuckled) then Ricky walks up and says "someone's seems excited that your here" and (chuckles)

so you say "like your not" then smiled gave Bruno to Ricky and got your overnight bag from your trunk, and locked your car, then you walked in with Ricky and Bruno behind you, and Ricky says "you can put your stuff in my room either on emery's or Liam bed, just not mine, because I sleep there. So you say "well not tonight", and walked to Ricky room with Bruno following. Then Ricky gets a call.

The convo.
Ricky: Hey Emery, What's up.
Emery: what's up, did you not just see what happened earlier?
Ricky: oh you flirting with other girls behind Ana's back, yeah i saw that.
Emery: anyway, is Ana there, her overnight bag is Gone and she's not answering any of my texts or calls.
Ricky: yeah she's here, she said she can't stay there tonight.
Emery: she's there, with you. Then hangs up.