Oop-😬

I stayed at Dracos house because I wasnt trying to go over that house right now. His vibe is cool as fuck and he's a real cool person and I'm really starting to like him.

"Ike did Tina so damn wrong." I said laughing

"I know but ain't she steal that nigga name?" 

"Naw she owned that name fuck his bitch made ass." I said playing in Dracos hair.

"Ion want you to leave." He said laying his head in between my legs rubbing my thighs.

"What you mean?" I said rubbing his face.

"I'm feeling you. I know we just met but Im vibing with you hard."

"I'm feeling you too but I don't want to rush stuff and I got a daughter and stuff and it's a lot of shit I deal with.." I said leaving out Drilla.

"Oh shit u got a daughter? She probably pretty like her momma he said smiling.

"She's a cutie. She turned one not too long ago." I said.

We talked about stuff and I told him about the Drilla situation and what went down at the club. 

we were chilling in the bed on the phone. I asked Meosha to drop my suitcase off because I wasn't trying to see Drilla. 

"I'm finna get in the shower real quick." I said getting up.

"Ight ma. The speaker in there." He said scrolling through the phone.

I was showering listening to Believe It by PARTYNEXTDOOR and Rihanna.

I got out the shower and Dre was in there laying down about to fall asleep.

"Comere." He said pulling me in the bed. 

He rolled over to lay on top of me and we cuddled.

2 hours later

I heard my phone ring and I answered it.

"Girl come out to eat with me and Latay."

"Girl as long as Drilla don't come. And I'll ask Dre to come.

"Who was that?" He asked rubbing his eyes yawning.

"That was my homegirl Meosha from the club. She invited us to lunch." I said rubbing his face.

"Oh ight I'll come and meet your crew."  He said kissing my cheek and getting up to get ready.

We pulled up to see Latay and Meosha arguing as usual.

They spotted us and waved us over.

"Heyyy" I said going over to meme and hugging her then sitting next to Draco.

Dre and Latory dapped each other up. "Was good bro." Draco said. "Shidd chilling"

"So why y'all invite us here?" I said raising a eyebrow.

Usually when Meosha invite me to shit she be starting mess....

"Well I only wanted you to come but I'm glad you bought him cus-" she stopped what she was saying as the door to the restaurant opened.

"Girl what did u do?" I said catching on.

I heard Lakenna's giggly baby voice and I turned around quick.

That's when I saw Drilla holding Kenna and he was mugging me.

When I tell y'all I was so confused. Did I miss something cus why he here?? And what the fuck he got going on😐