Don't Go😔💔

What the fuck! H-how?! How did she get shot??" La'Kiya said holding her loud crying daughter in her hands running to the car.

Her horrible screams and cries haunted La'Kiyas ears.

She couldn't loose her first born.

Her life.

Her daughter.

(Idk the difference between loose and lose so don't do me☺️💅🏾)

"La'Kiya...she's gone..." Meosha said laying out LaKenna in the backseat holding onto her wound.

La'Kiya drove the car because Murda was shot in the arm. Draco let her leave because her daughters fucking shot.

The cars slammed on breaks as soon as she got to the hospital.

"SHES NOT GONE!! PLEASE-PLEASE GO TAKE HER." La'Kiya said panicking as she got out the car running towards the hospital entrance.

"PLEASE- MY DAUGHTER GOT SHOT- SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING PLEASE!" La'Kiya yelled frantically to the front desk.

*30 minutes later*

"Kiya...what's wrong?"

"Kenna....Kenna got shot."

"What the fuck you mean?! How you let my daughter get shot?!"

"Nigga fuck you! This is all because of you! My daughters going to die because of the shit you do! I have another baby on the way from a motherfucker out to get you Kenneth! If you never fucking brought me here, stopped trapping when LaKenna was born like I asked you to! If you kept your dick out that bitch Kim's community pussy and oh...her fucking cousins too I would've never been in half the situations I've been in you fuck ass nigga! Everything that has happened in my life is because of YOU! I've did nothing wrong but make that decision and go to that party that night...fuck you." La'Kiya stated not cracking a word.

She meant everything she said.

La'Kiya ended the call with Drilla and locked eyes with a nurse walking towards her with papers to fill out.

"Ma'am I'm sorry to inform you but she's in critical condition. ...we aren't sure if she'll make it but the bullet was so close to her heart. It's lodged in there and her bodies so little it would be very hard to undergo surgery on her to get the bullet out and stop the bleeding from getting to her heart."

"We are aware of your partner Kenneth who was transported to Atlanta when he was shot. Look we have top nurses here. If you need to go to Atlanta to see him please do. We will make sure you're called everyday for her check ups and all. Well inform you when the surgery details have been confirmed. Please if you need any support at this time you can call the "South California Therapy And Rehab Facility. "

I adjusted myself and held back my tears. I needed to stay strong.

"O-okay thank you...please don't let anything happen to her. I can't deal with that doctor. I need to know I can trust you with my baby girl. I don't know when I'll be back but she needs to be protected."

Drilla POV

I couldn't believe what she said to me. She said the truth though.

Everything she said was right. I was a complete fuck up.

I left her with my baby because she told me I need to stop the shit that got us here in this exact situation right now.

I got my baby girl shot.  Its all because of how I grew up.

My daddy use to drink and beat on my momma. He would always bring grown ass women in my room and let them do shit to me. 

One night when I was 14 he had one of his homeboys over. Gerald.