I Believe I Can Fly🌬✈️

https://www.wattpad.com/user/ENVYYJXYYY  Her chapter idea💕Great book go check her out💕

I felt my body being lifted everywhere. Driven everywhere and placed onto everything.

I wasn't alive....it felt like.

But I could feel everything. Just couldn't see or know what was going on.

"Ight when we get on there we are gonna throw her off. She can't fight back anyways with her dead ass." I heard Twan chuckle.

I wasn't really aware of my surroundings I could hear a loud as jet in the back. Odd..

I was once again carried marriage style down a ramp twisting and turning. I was finally placed down.

"Welcome to Atlanta Private Jet Rentals. Please read the Manuel for safety reasons. Even though we don't care if we crash and you die. Please no sex in the bathrooms. We have found multiple condoms and lubricants in there recently. Hoe- I mean hot girl summer will not be tolerated on this aircraft. Please make sure nobody fights on here because last incident somebody fell out of the plane. No more of that bitches. Thank you for flying with us and be prepared for a safe flight."

These dumb bitches can afford a jet but not a nice hotel? Bitches..

at least ima die in luxury😈💕

Is this really how my life was going to end.. fuck my life. Shit my life!! Omfg my life I'm finna really die. Welp-

Drilla POV

We saw Twan Tamar and Kim running out the hotel early in the morning. With La'Kiya in her hands.

"Shit we gotta move! Tell the goons to go in the hotel and find her phone!" I told a half alseep Murda in the backseat.

"Wake yo ass up we gotta go save our woman!!" I said sarcastically 

"Haha very funny nigga." Murda yawned as he got up and ready.

We saw they made it to a private Jets rental place.

Where the fuck they finna take her??

We ran up to the desk. "Excuse me were guests on Twan'Aviuses Jet Flight."

"Okay sir Jet 780 To the right terminal over there." The lady at the front desk said.

They need to fire her cus she letting randoms on the jet. Stupid bitch lol.

We headed to the jet before they could and we'd been hiding in the back section for about 30 minutes. So apperantly they're going to Florida but why...

About 35 minutes in the air Twan and Kim got out of their seat with La'Kiya in his arms.

"Yo Murda they got kiya. I think they finna throw her off... naw naw naw get ready." I said reaching up ready to shoot.

Kiya POV

I was being awaken and gaining my vision back. I was being brought to the plane doors. Shit!

"No let me go!!! Please fuck! Get off of me bitch. Ugly fuck- I was cut off by a gun shot being rang towards Twan.

Yes! My two husbands came to save me. 

"Back the fuck back! Get off of her." Drilla said as he hit him in his leg making both of us fall.

Shit my stomach.

"Ow! Damn my stomach Kenneth." I said trying to get up.

Before Drilla could come to me Kim was quick on her feet. She opened the Jet door I was in front of and kicked me but I tumbled off of Twan in time and he was the one that rolled out the door.

After that she tried to push me out but I kicked her right under her neck. Making her head yank back. Then her stomach. 

"You dumb bitch!" I said as I limped on top of her slowly punching her.

That's when Drilla made his way over to me getting me off of her.

"Let me kill her! Damn." He said about to shoot Kim 

"Naw let me do it. Dumb bitch tried to kick me out of a plane." I said as I limped my way over to a seat on the jet. 

Just then Tamar came out of the bathroom.

Bitch where was you when motherfuckers were getting thrown off of a plane??

"Shit!" She said as tried to run back in the bathroom but murda caught her and bust three caps in her ass.

I heard them talking about how they got their homeboy to fly the plane so nobody went to jail. Just wait until this plane parked.

We looked at all the bodies on the floor. Minus one..

"Tamar is dead. We just need to kill kim next. Let us kill her bruh." Murda spat.

"Naw I'm okay enough to kill her myself. Give me the damn gun!."

"Okay damn!" Murda said sliding the gun to me.

I really couldn't shoot nobody chile...

"Ow damn.." I said lowly as I reached down to her level.

"You ugly rat faced cornbread muffin bill the builder ass bitch. You shot up my daughter birthday for a man. You low life disgusting ass bitch. I oughta spit in you but I'm not nasty like that. Anyways fuck you and die slowly." I lowly said as I looked into her yes.

"Bitch fuck yo-

I cut her off by two shots coming from the gun in my hands into her neck and head.

"Man go to the front and tell the pilot what we doing if her snitch."  I said acting like I'm the boss.

Cus I'm a boss ass bitch the fuck??

Murda POV

After what Kiya just did that proved that she was a ride or die.

She was gon be mine for sure.

I ran to the front to tell the pilot/ twans homeboy not to snitch.

"Aye nig-

"Nigga it's me Mason. They hired my cus I'm Meosha's ex like get the fuck on. But you know they weren't  going to hurt her cus this damn thing got auto pilot but y'all saved her Ight?"

This nigga smart.

"Damn bruh. Good looks."

I know damn well y'all thought murda was gon die😭 

Wasn't expecting Mason..(Meoshas ex btw)

What y'all think about this??

Ceece coming backkk

Do y'all think her roommate is gonna be a lover or a weirdo...

Meosha gon die or naw what y'all want??👀

Thanks fo reading.

Pleas vote and comment!💕