The Best Life.

Three years later...

"Ms.Monroe do you take Keyonte Myers to be your lovely wedded husband til death do you apart?" The Dean asked me as Fall For You by Leela James played through the speakers.

Keep your head up. Don't cry.

waittttt let's rewind wayy back to Florida

waittttt let's rewind wayy back to Florida. I might've left that part out.

*quick run down*

Basically after that night with Keyonte he made sure he did everything for me. From Prada to Lashes to laying down that dick right he did it.

We went back to L.A to get LaKenna who's now about to be 4. She had to take meds to prevent infection from the wound and she still has to get check ups now and then but she's better than ever. She's so full of joy.

Meosha is still a pain in the ass but she has turned around and stopped doing so much crack and she's helped out Latory with the baby. She's living in his basement and obviously still can't go anywhere alone.

Vonnie ended up getting with Ceecees sister and of course he's still a hoe but they're just a mess. He's actually really cool and we hang out sometimes whenever he's down here. As for Ceecee she's still single living it up in Florida being the best gay girl ever.

Drilla has been with Kiera (AKA Killa) for about two years. He apologized for using her and he made it up to her kinda the same way Keyonte did for me. It took her a while to come around but they just celebrated two years. I'm really happy for them and same for me and Murda.

I met some new friends at the greatest job I've ever worked of course. I work for Children Services of Atlanta trying to get children out of danger. Like if one of the parents has passed and the other one is abusive I do daily visits and I report to make sure their alright. Seeing how that's how I grew up I know the signs of when a child isnt safe or is uncomfortable when I ask them certain questions. As for my mom she reaches out every now and then but our relationship isn't very strong but I've matured enough to forgive her. When I got enough money I got a new headstone for my daddies grave. I take LaKenna to visit him all the time. He looks just like him sometimes it's crazy..

.James Monroe 01/24/1978–09/27/2014–

Keyonte And Drilla are still selling drugs and trapping but I know we'll be alright. We moved in together a year ago to be closer to each other but me and KEYONTE are considering moving out but we're not sure yet. Drilla and LaKenna are the best daddy daughter duo and Kiera loves her like a sister.

Everything has been going great and I hope it stays that way.

Keyonte took me to Paris to celebrate our two year anniversary and he took me to a dinner on the rooftop of a building right with the view of the Ifle Tower. It was beautiful with roses and candles. Just imagine how much this cost. All this for me. Was I really that worth it to him?