Reminiscing..😩

I didn't want this.

I was 22 almost 23 with two baby daddies and one in a coma.

Nothing went my way ever.

I put LaKenna to sleep in the guest room and laid in the bed next to Dre.

Draco pulled me into his arms and wrapped his arms around me.

I started tearing up thinking about Drilla and everything that went down in a course of two weeks.

"Baby what's wrong?" Dre asked rubbing my stomach 

"Dr-Dre I'm scared...I need to go back to Atlanta to see him but I just can't..."

"Kiya you have to. You haven't talked to Meosha or anybody to check up on him. He needs you and his daughter to be strong. I'm taking care of you just know."

I nodded my head and fell asleep in his arms.

Next morning...

Five new messages...

                                  Latay🖤🤘

He's awake.

  Delivered 9:28...

                                     MeMe😾💞

Girl ik you don't want to hear from me because of what I did but he's awake. 

Come to Atlanta ASAP!!

Delivered 9:34...

I shook Draco awake. "Baby wake up!"

(-ik they aren't together she just prego and they call each other that getting close hoe😾)

I shook Draco awake.

"Yes La'Kiya" He said rubbing his eyes. "They said that he's awake and I know I'm not ready to go up there but I have to.."

"Okay Kiya it's fine. We gotta fly there so we'll make it there tonight. I'm going to have to take my sister up there with us."

"Oh okay. I'd like to meet her.." I said confused.

Why couldn't his parents watch her or is she grown??

We got up. I got in the shower draining out my thoughts.

I put on a black Aaliyah Graphic shirt with black biker shorts and some black air forces.

We got in the car to pick up his sister. We pulled up and the house look big as fuck.

"Damn her house is huge what the fuck do she do?"

"Ma this is my house and I work.." Dre said chuckling.

Just great. He fucking traps like Drilla. 

The girl ran up to the car and I was completely thrown off because she looked too familiar.

"Hey brotherrrr! Give your little sis a hug." She hugged him from behind the seat.

We pulled off on the way to LAX Airport and I kept feeling a hole burn into me.

I looked behind me so damn quick like I was sonic.

"May I help you??" I said looking at her like she was crazy

She completely ignored me and switched her eyes to her brother.

"Dre what you doing with this bitch?"

"Woah what the fuck is the problem?? He said looking back at his sister like she was dumb.